Wheels (Roman)

Requested by: @1LoveSuperwomenTAW

Roman X Reader stuck in a wheelchair

It was your dummy of a boyfriend who landed you in this wheelchair anyway, so why not let him push you wherever you need to go?

Roman acted as your "protector," pushing your wheelchair around everywhere, helping you in and out of it, etc.

You two had fun, him randomly speeding up while pushing you, or you blasting "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al while riding around Wal-Mart.

Once you healed up enough to walk again, you missed the feeling of him taking care of you, and all the goofy things he did to apologize for breaking your leg.

How did he break your leg, you may ask? Him and Virgil were fighting, which turned into a wrestling match, and Roman pushed Virgil into you as you were at the bottom of the stairs, about to step off. The weight of Virgil falling on your outstretched leg made the bones just snap and you fell.

You were a bit pissed, but you couldn't stay mad at your knight in shining armor.

You went back to Wal-Mart with Roman after you were out of the wheelchair, and you suddenly stopped walking, sighing.

"What is it, my love?" Roman asked, slightly worried.

"I miss messing around in the wheelchair...hey, could we get one of those shopping cart ridey-thingies?" You asked hopefully.

He chuckled and sat in one of the scooters, and you sat on his lap. You two rode around Wal-Mart, being goofy just like you did in the wheelchair.

It was a good day.