Attack (Virgil)

Requested by: lewseal

I have another request I'm working on but I'm kinda struggling with it so it might take a day or two longer.

You were a friend of Thomas and his Sides. Apparently, it was possible to go into his mind palacex so Patton immediately pulled you in to give you the "tour."

"This is my room! It's better than all the rest!" Patton exclaimed, pulling open a door and showing the room covered in fluffy pillows and stuffed animals as well as gossip magazines, pun and joke books, and a closet full of blue shirts and sweaters.

"It sure is eccentric," you commented, chuckling.

He pulled you across the hall, where Logan's room was. The walls were plain, the room simple and neat. The only mess seemed to be his workspace, where he sat with a table and floor full of crumpled papers and stacks of books, as well as a computer with some type of informational website on the screen. Just being in there made you feel smarter.

Roman's room was covered in Disney and Musical posters, as well as several stuffed animals, fairytale books, Disney DVDs, and a karaoke machine. All you wanted to do was sing, but Patton pulled you away.

Finally, there was Virgil's room. You always had a crush on Virgil, and Patton knew this, so he left you alone to explore and talk to Virgil.

The room was dark and full of cobwebs, a few scattered Tim Burton posters and lots of emo/punk band posters. You felt kind of shaky and nervous as soon as you got in there. You saw yourself in a mirror and realized black eyeshadow was beginning to show underneath your eyes.

You felt panicked, and suddenly you were lost. You couldn't find the exit. Everything was so dark. You got caught in a co been and screamed, tears starting to run down your face. You curled up into a ball and hid in a corner, trying to breathe.

"Y/N? What are you doing in here?" Virgil walked into his room, seeing you in the corner.

He soon realized that you were having a panic attack, most likely from the exposure of being in his room too long. He knelt beside you and put a hand on your shoulder, talking quietly and sweetly.

"Y/N, darling, you have to calm down. Take 10 deep breaths, okay? Count and breathe with me. In, out. One. In, out. Two...."

You were eventually calm again, and Virgil helped you out of the mind palace. You hugged him gratefully.

"Thank you, Virgil...I could've been stuck there forever if you didn't show up..."

He hugged you back petting your hair lightly. "Anything for you, Y/N..."

You smiled and looked up at him, kissing him on the cheek. A blush erupted on his face, and he smiled. His smile was one of the best things you've ever seen.

"You should smile more often, Virgil. It suits you," you grinned, walking away as he stuttered out an "okay" as a response.

You were glad Virgil was there to protect you, and you loved being there to tease him.