Posters (Roman)

"But they were such beautiful posters!" Roman complained.

"You can't have my Tim Burton posters!" Anxiety sighed in exasperation.

You got tired of the constant begging and rejection, so you went up to Roman and whispered in his ear. "If we go to the mall I'll buy you a bunch of Tim Burton and Disney posters, love."

Roman squealed in excitement and nodded. You both left the house and drove to the mall, Roman bouncing in his seat excitedly all the way there.

You got there and pulled Roman into Hot Topic first. He looked confused on why you were there until he saw the Tim Burton posters and rusbed over to them.

You did your shopping there while he picked out posters, getting Supernatural, RWBY, Harry Potter, and Legend of Zelda things for yourself. Eventually you left, Roman having gotten like 5 different posters.

Next you got food at the food court, then went and did your normal shopping. Eventually you stopped at a shop that sold Disney merch. Roman bounded in there with glee, and you followed behind.

A few more posters, several shirts, a keychain, a Stitch plushie, and a Kylo Ren lightsaber later, you were broke and happy.

"Thanks for today, my love," Roman grinned.

"No problem, darling. I needed to come here for stuff anyway. Only got a little sidetracked with Disney and Hot Topic," You replied as you pulled into the driveway of the house.

He kissed you on the cheek, then bolted out the door with his posters, going to decorate his room. Sometimes he was almost as energetic as Patton.