Kiss Me (Logan)

16. A Hoarse Whisper "Kiss Me"

Requested by: EM0_ Otaku user23340444
AsheVille47
KeiDee2468

You always seemed to get into these situations with Logan. You'd argue and debate with him until it got really heated, and you'd be chest to chest, yelling at each other, until you realized how close to each other you were and paused, waiting for something to happen.

Nothing ever fucking happened.

It frustrated the hell out of you. You were so desperately in love with the most infuriating person, and you always had these moments where you thought, maybe, he felt the same. Maybe, he'd be brave enough to do something about it.

Another one of these moments happened when he had noticed there was something wrong with your hair. He had leaned in close, brushing the stray hair aside and tucking your hair behind your ear, smiling softly at you. His hand lingered on your cheek, which he happened to be caressing since he was fixing your hair.

Finally, you couldn't take it anymore. You tried to find your voice, but all that came out was a hoarse whisper.

"Kiss me."

"Wait. What?" He asked, unsure of the situation.

You decided to take it into your own hands, leaning towards him and gently brushing your lips against his.

He immediately pulled you in closer, gladly kissing you. He seemed to have been nearly as desperate and frustrated as you'd been. His hand stayed on your cheek as his other pulled you closer, gripping your waist lightly.

Your hands were resting on his shoulders and caressing his neck, sometimes roaming up to his hair throughout the kiss.

After what felt like only seconds but was probably a solid minute, you two broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"I...I..." Logan gasped out, trying to regain his breath. "I love you..."

"I love you, too, dork."