Stupid (Logan)

Requested by: @MrsSteveRodgers03

You were filming a video with Thomas and the Sides to work out Thomas's problems with taking responsibility for his actions.

You had been looking up little statistics to try sounding smart like your boyfriend, Logan. You loved him, but he was way too smart for you. He could rant on for hours about subjects you knew absolutely nothing about.

"Well, there's a statistic that says 67% of men don't take responsibility of their actions when they've done something wrong," You spoke up, reading the fact off your phone.

"What? Let me see that," Logan raised an eyebrow, leaning over to see your screen, then sighing. "Y/N, that's one of those fake statistics jacksfilms made in his YIAY videos." (It actually isn't but it isn't a real statistic either so this was a good excuse)

"Ha! Idiot," Virgil grinned, and immediately received glares from Thomas and the rest of the sides.

"Y/N is not an idiot. She just doesn't have all the knowledge we have. I'm sure she knows a lot about other things."

"Yeah, yeah, on with the video. Thomas, you're being ignorant of your problems," Virgil waved off the issue and refocused the point on Thomas.

After the video, Logan looked over at you. "You do know you're not an idiot, right?"

You shrugged, smiling softly. "I kind of am, but that's fine. I'm not supposed to be the smart one, like you."

Logan pondered for a moment, them looked at you hopefully. "Could I teach you some stuff? Kind of like studying at school, but better cuz it's with me."

You grinned and kissed him on the cheek. "That would be awesome, Logan! Then I could actually understand some of the rants you go on."

He chuckled and led you to his corner of the mind palace, which was filled with books and weird graphs. "Study session has started!"

You studied with him for as long as you could handle being in his corner of the mind palace. Just like with Virgil's corner, spending too long in there was dangerous. But it helped you learn a lot, and it became a weekly occurance for you and Logan to disappear and go study different topics.

It was great to spend time with him. It was sort of like your nerdy version of date night, which was perfect for you both.

You gotta love your nerdy little know-it-all.