Stumble (Virgil)

12. Moving Around While Kissing, Stumbling Over Things, Pushing Each Other Against A Wall/Onto The Bed

Requested by: EM0_Otaku
@Leona_Fenton_Phantom
PainiteFox
PanicFreak
user23340444
AsheVille47

It was you and Virgil's two year anniversary, and you both got a little, uh, excited. You had left the restaraunt early and driven home as fast as legally possible.

Once you even got your of the car, he rushed over to your side and pulled you towards him, kissing you roughly. You both stumbled across the lawn as you kissed, very eager to get in the house and up to your bedroom.

After sturggling with the doorknIib, he finally got the door open and pulled you in, turning you around as he slammed the front door shut with his foot, kissing you intensely as he removed his suit jacket and tossed it aside. As soon as it was gone, he grabbed onto you again, stumbling as you two walked blindly up the stairs, still attached by the lips.

As soon as you were at the top, he slammed you against the wall, his body pressed up against you as the kiss got more intense. His lips detached from yours only to mumble against your lips in a rough, sexy voice.

"Jump."

You obeyed, jumping up as he caught your hips. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he pulled you back into the kiss, carrying you through the hall as you unbuttoned his shirt.

You finally reached your shared bedroom, and he shut the door and locked it before collapsing onto the bed with him hovering over you.

You could tell by the look on his face that it was gonna be a sleepless night.