Blushing Librarian (Logan)

This is probably the most stereotypical idea for a Logan imagine... AU where Logan is a librarian and you're a frequent visitor

~~~~~

Logan was always more interested in reading than interacting with others. To him, other people were frivolous and boring.

Except for one person.

She came into the library every other day at exactly 3:35 p.m. He didn't know why, but it was admirable how she seemed to manage her time.

On Tuesdays, she would work on the computer, headphones on, typing fervently. When Logan saw peeks of her screen, he saw a document full of words and dialogue. Maybe she was writing a story? After two hours of working, she would log out of the computer and check out a book, smiling politely at Logan but never sticking around for small talk. She was always dressed business-casual on Tuesdays, with a white button up tucked into either a pencil skirt or fashionable pants.

On Thursdays, she would come in and sit in a corner, reading with a certain single mindedness that Logan found infatuating. She would read for hours on end in that corner, seemingly unaware of anything else around her. Sometimes she would have a water bottle or a coffee with her, and she would take small sips as her eyes remained glued to the page. She was always dressed down on Thursdays, her hair natural, not in any specific style, her clothes loose but still appropriate for public. She would stay until she either finished the book and turned it back in, or until the library was closing and she couldn't stay longer.

On Saturday, she would simply come to pick up a new book or continue the book she was reading. She never stayed for longer than an hour on Saturdays, and she was dressed as if she had somewhere important to go. Sometimes it was a very flattering dress, curled hair, and light makeup. Sometimes it was a full pants suit and bold makeup, which made her look powerful and important. Logan found himself wondering if the days she had the dress on were date nights with a significant other. He didn't know why, but this thought left a bad taste in his mouth.

Logan came to appreciate the constant of that girl. It was nice to know that she would always be there, always on time, always keeping her own schedule. He was glad he wasn't the only person with that strict of a schedule.

One day, a Tuesday, the girl walked in right on time as usual, dressed in business attire to match. She didn't head towards the computers, though. She walked straight up to his desk and sighed, frowning lightly.

"I'm sorry to bug you, sir, but I have a bit of an issue."

It look Logan a moment to comprehend that she had spoken to him, but he cleared his throat and sat up straight, looking up at her. "What is it, Miss...?"

"(Y/N)." She smiled shyly before going back to being business-like. "My house was broken into recently. Several things were missing, but it was mostly my books, including the library book I checked out most recently."

"I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you," Logan responded, typing her information into the computer to see what book she had checked out- Misery by Stephen King. A bit of an overrated author in Logan's opinion, but Misery was at least an intriguing read.

"Is there anything you can do?" She asked, chewing her lip nervously.

"Of course, ma'am." Logan smiled. "Since it was stolen, I won't charge you a late fee at all. If it gets returned to you, make sure to check it back in, even if it's partially or fully destroyed, so I can get a new copy. If the police can't get it back to you, you'll unfortunately have to pay for the book in full, but it's only $15.00, so it's not too bad."

She sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, Mister...?"

"Logan Sanders. Nice to make your acquaintance." He shook her hand firmly but gently.

"Same to you." She smiled, holding up a finger before digging in her purse and pulling out a fancy business card. "I've also been meaning to give you this for quite a while. I frequent the library, and I've noticed you staring when you think I'm not watching. I'm not usually this forward, but I find you attractive and would like to communicate more often."

Logan was puzzled and flustered, gingerly taking the business card from her. "I- um... yes. I will definitely be in contact."

She smiled brightly. "Wonderful. Have a nice day!"

She walked out, leaving a blushing librarian in her wake.