Chapter 5

*Chapter Five*

After I assured Lily that she was not going to turn into a werewolf with much convincing, she asked me a really surprising question.

“So Eden, I was wondering that since you’re so big and all . . . . . could you give me a ride?” She said the last part with some speed. I knew it was coming because she always told me she wanted to ride a horse and I guess I was the next best thing.

“Sure get on and hold on tight because falling off would be very dangerous.” I crouched so that Lily could get on.

“Wow you’re even bigger than a horse! Oh wait did I just call you a horse? I’m so sorry Eden; I didn’t mean it like that!”

“No worries Lily, let’s go.” I started off with a trot and then I picked up speed as we got along. Lily whooped, so I guess she was enjoying the ride. I ran around a big section of the woods and came back around. I let Lily off and she had a big smile on her face.

“Thanks Eden! That was way better than riding on any horse!” I laughed. I went to the car to get my clothes. After shifting back, I asked Lily if she wanted to meet the pack.

“For real! I get to meet them? So that just leaves the underlined question. What are they like?”

“Well my parents are really nice, I don’t talk to the other grown- ups very much so you won’t be talking to them much, the other teenagers in the pack are all assholes who follow a douche bag so don’t get your hopes up, and last, but not least the alpha. He is the one that allowed me to tell you about us; you’ll probably be meeting him first.”

“Whoa there! I hear some hostility in there. So what’s that all about?” I sighed and told her my life story in the pack.

“Again I have to say whoa. That has got to be tough. So how did you get your alpha to let you explain your situation to me?”

“I kick a certain douche bags ass and hunted down some deer.”

“Who is this douche bag you speak of because that was his name through your whole story?”

“The douche bag is the alpha’s son Nick. I despise him because he’s a menace to society and most importantly my life.”

“Well Oookay. So when am I going to meet the pack?”

“Today.”

“That soon!?”  

“Yes, hold on while I speak to my alpha.” I used my mind link with the alpha and asked if Lily could come over.”

Sure, I will tell the pack to get ready for her.

No need for all the formalities alpha, she already accepts us.