[5]

taehyung was a different boy, and he agrees.

the other boys would practically shower themselves in axe cologne, making taehyung's face scrunch up in disgust. the scent was too strong. taehyung liked vanilla and strawberry scents— feminine scents.

the other boys liked playing hardcore basketball, baseball, football, soccer, pretty much any sport. taehyung only liked to run, but that was it.

the other boys had broad shoulders already. they looked so brave, determined and masculine compared to taehyung, who had long eyelashes and was often mistaken for a girl.

his voice sounded like honey, sweet, sappy, and smooth. it was quite low, which didn't seem to suit his looks at all.

he was a pretty boy.

but he hated everything about him, everything. he despised his looks and how uneven his voice was— he hated it.

then he found jeongguk.

"jeongguk, can w—"

"i'm busy." jeongguk responded, sounded annoyed, clearly.

"oh-oh, okay. i'll, uh, see you lat-er," he felt the words come out forcefully, all choked up and stutter-y (?).

taehyung smiled softly, his eyes feeling a bit watery.

he was just busy, he thought, trying hard not to cry. he'll talk to you sometime soon, it's okay.

or maybe they were right—

maybe he was just crybaby.