[18]

that dream was the reason why taehyung lacked sleep.

he was paranoid.

jimin had been hanging out with someone by the name chanyeol— they were very close. and by that, they were very touchy.

taehyung sometimes saw the jealousy in jeongguk's emotionless eyes.

he feels empathetic for jeongguk.

he would like to tell jeongguk that it's okay— you're his boyfriend, chanyeol's just a friend, but jeongguk wouldn't let taehyung close to him.

to this day, it remains a mystery to taehyung. why had jeongguk betray taehyung in this cruel world?

"haha, somi was so checking you out," seokjin wrapped his arm around taehyung's puny neck. "she's hot, you should date her."

seokjin had also changed very much over time— he became much more hormonal and often talked about how hot girls were...or, whatever.

maybe he should tell seokjin that taehyung had -0 interest in girls, but fears it.

seokjin's a good friend, although he had been getting a little more annoying over time.

he should tell him.

so taehyung did— he trusted his gut.

"i— well, uh, hyung," he scratched his head. "i-i don't...like..girls?"

seokjin paused. "so you prefer no one?"

"prefer, uh, well, guys?" taehyung was shaking slowly as seokjin unwrapped his arm.

he took a deep breathe before giving taehyung a familiar glare. the same cold glare that the whole world gave him. "yeah, that's...ew, that's disgusting,"

taehyung should've never trusted his gut.

"we're not friends anymore." those were the last words that he's heard from seokjin.

sadly, taehyung was used to this so he replied with an "oh" before hesitantly turning away from seokjin.

he felt tears run down his hollow cheeks, knuckles turning white from gripping his binder incredibly tightly.

crybaby.

and before he knew it, the next day, people were commenting on how he was a faggot or whatever— so he kept his head low, just so nobody could look at his abnormally pale face.