[11]

jimin and jeongguk were sitting on a little bridge over a pond, watching the sunset.

"god, you're so cliche it hurts." jimin as he watched the sun reflect off of the little pond below them.

"hell yeah i am." jeongguk replied while smiling.

"don't ya feel kind of bad for taehyung? i mean—" jimin was cut off.

"let's not talk about him right now, just enjoy the sunset."

they intertwined their fingers as jimin put his head on jeongguk's shoulder.

jimin felt guilty for some reason, but let it go, because he thinks he should listen to jeongguk and just watch the sunset in peace.

"hm, you're beautiful." jeongguk sighed in admiration.

~

taehyung banged his head against the wall softly.

he now feels the sudden burden of guilt, and it was pretty damn heavy.

was it jeongguk?

maybe it was, because for some reason, he can't let go of jeongguk. i mean, most people get over their childhood friends because they have things to do other than sulk over a person that you won't meet ever again, but he just can't, no matter how hard he'll try.

but it couldn't be, he just killed his own mother. he had to feel something, right?

to this day, he still goes to the field where he and jeongguk stargazed because it calmed him down. maybe he should go there, just to let go of a little stress.

just a little bit of stress, he promises.