[10]

taehyung thought his mother broke the fourth wall, shaming taehyung for being gay. or maybe existing— that's what he thinks. she had constantly called taehyung rude names, physically hurt the poor boy and even called him a "mistake".

he picked up the knife and killed his mother, feeling sick at the sight in front of him. his pathetic mother that lay dead on the ground, blood pooling under her torso and arms. taehyung couldn't even hear her screams, it had happened in a blur. it all came from his raging anger, fueled by this woman.

and he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but feel a little better. as if a weight off of his chest had been lifted.

taehyung is a murderer.

he cried, not because he just killed his mother, but because he was a monster.

he picked up the nearest phone, flailing and shakily dialling his grandmother's number.

"g-grandma," he stammered, shaking slightly. he did his best sad voice. "mo-mom's dead. she's-she's gone!"

"what?" his grandmother replied, taehyung hearing the jingle of her keys. "oh no, no, no. not my child. she's-she's dead? don't joke around with me, please!"

"i-i'm..not lying, please, com-come here!" he cried, dropping the phone as the line went dead.

thankfully, taehyung was somewhat clever and managed to get rid of the evidence quickly. the knife—he hid it somewhere, he had already forgot where he had put it. but it wasn't inside of the house, thankfully.

taehyung washed his hands, watching as the blood from his hands drip into the sink's drain as he cried more. he even changed his clothes— his school uniform was already in the washer.

"i-i saw her lying like this when i came home from schoo—"

"oh!" his grandmother cried, walking to his mother's dead body and caressing her as if she were a pile of gold.

"she-she died so young. whoever did this must be insane!" his grandmother sniffed.

taehyung felt a little hurt, but he had to act he did nothing. i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry.

the police came over and investigated, but still, there was no sign of anything or anyone that could kill her.

"you're stupid," hoseok laughed. "i mean, it's a simple problem, how do you not get that?"

taehyung frowned, trying to continue the math problem in peace. he had been very distracted lately because of the "little" incident

"hoseok, jesus, leave him alone." seokjin sighed.

that's all seokjin did, but that was okay. there wasn't anything he could do, really.

finally, the school day was over, and taehyung just wanted to shove his head inside of the ground.

not only was hoseok uncomfortably close to him, but jeongguk passed by and greeted hoseok as if they'd been life long friends.

"hoseok!" jeongguk almost, almost, screeched.

"'sup, guk?" he high fived jeongguk in response, letting taehyung go ahead.

jeongguk had flat out ignored him. he acted as if he weren't there.

he walked home in quietness, until jeongguk caught up.

don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say anything.

"so how are you and jimin?" taehyung blurted out because he could not help it at all.

jeongguk paused before opening his mouth to talk. he furrowed his eyebrows before answering. "well, we're doing just fine."

"you guys are cute together."

jeongguk looked to the side, and grabbed taehyung by the collar suddenly. "don't. tell. anyone. about. us. get that through your thick skull." he growled, letting taehyung go and walked away as if nothing happened.

taehyung didn't get it. his eyes were teary and he didn't feel good. but then again, when did he feel good?