UPDATE

Hi hi!

I will be putting RISHTAA on hiatus indefinitely.

But I've been working on a few new things so I hope to share them soon.

The first half of RISHTAA was written a lo0o0ng time ago. Back then, all of my stories were just mine, and writing was something I did in my own time. Then I started to publish stories, and it was going okay until I realised I had to rewrite the end of Arc 2 for RISHTAA. The updates caught up to the story and suddenly I was writing week to week.

It no longer feels like I'm writing RISHTAA for myself. It feels like I'm working to a deadline. And the last thing I need is to feel like I have to write this story, or any story. Phati-Sari is where I come to relax. It forms a huge part of my recovery from depression, and will continue to inform the way I deal with the news that I have an autoimmune condition that cannot be cured.

So I want to put RISHTAA on hiatus and focus on a few other things. I want to get my bearings, I want to figure my life out a little, and I want to enjoy writing again :)

I realise this will disappoint people who enjoy RISHTAA and I'm sorry about that, but as always I have to do what's best for me. I want RISHTAA to be the best it can be as well, and at the moment I feel I can't give it the energy, time, and emotion that it needs.

Anyway, thanks for listening (reading!?) and I'm sorry once again.