Stole My Heart (Luke Brooks Love Story)

"Hey wait up" says my best friend Mariah

"I don't want to talk right now, okay I just want to go home" I (Nonie) say in tears. I was just so sick and tired of Lola bullying me. She had really outdone herself this time. She sent the whole school a text of me saying I was a slut and I was pregnant. Just because I had been missing a lot of school lately and one of Lola's friends saw me at the hospital. I had been going to the hospital because my dad was really sick he has Leukemia. It was really messed up and too much for me to handle.

"Don't let her get to you she's just a BITCH and She is not worth the tears... You are my best friend and I don't want to see you cry" Mariah said trying to calm me down. She gave me a tight bear hug and after a good two minutes she let me go. She walked me home in silence but not the awkward silence it was the peaceful kind. I had a lot on my mind and I was just too depressed to talk right now.

"Hi baby how was school?" My mom asked me. she looked tired and like she had been crying all day. Once she mentioned school I wanted to start crying again. I was really emotional. I usually told my mom everything but I didn't want to worry her with my problems she has a lot of problems already.

"It was fine, How is dad? Are we going to go see him tonight? I asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah we are, Nonie but I need to be honest with you" I began to worry I know what she is going to say. It brought tears to my ears.

"Nonie dont cry its not what you think but I have to tell you, Your dad does not have a long time to live  and his body is extremely weak so be careful okay." she says trying not to let her voice crack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                              

                                                   Three Month Later

"What's wrong mom" I asked while watching my mom look at a lots of house bills in her studio office.

"I have a lot of bills, I think I'm going to take more hours where I work. I don't know what to do, Can you manage to stay here by your self after school?" my mom says. My mom is a part time lawyer. She used to work full time but my dad got sick but now dad passed away the bills are getting to high. Mom still has not finished paying for dads medical bills.

"Yeah mom don't worry about me I will be fine" I say trying to console her.

While I was stepping out the house I noticed that there was a moving van in the house in front of my house. Someone was finally moving in that huge house. For a while that house was not bought because it was to expensive.

I met up with mariah in the house at the end of the street because she lived there. It was awesome to have your best friend live around the corner.

When we got to school I went straight to my first period with was english. The reason I went to straight to class was because I was trying to avoid Lola ( The Queen Bee).

"Hi Mr.Fitz i'm Luke" a boy with a brown eyes, slightly curly hair kid said.

"Hi I'm Jai" the boy that looked like he can be lukes twin says, except he did not have curls. He also did not have a lip piercing like luke did.

"Nice to meet you go ahead and have a seat next to Ms.Nonie over there" Mr.Fitz said while pointing at my direction. I blushed because the boys were really cute. Luke was the one who ended up sitting next to me. Everyone soon started to walk in class and right when Lola walked in she stared right at me and then to Luke. Lola sat in her regular spot which was right in the back on my seat. While lola was walking past me she softly whispered. "Whore"

My face turn red with anger and I walked out of class. While Lola and her posse laughed. I am extremely sensitive and I got my feelings hurts. By next class my eyes were puffy and you can tell that I had been crying. Once I got in class I sat in my regular seat and once class started I noticed that Luke was sitting next to me. 30 minutes later luke passed me a note.

Are you okay?

I turned to look at him and I just looked down. I didn't want to talk to him about my problems because I didn't want him to judge me like everyone was doing.

Once I got home I went straight to my room. Since the house was all alone I went started to cry, I didn't like to cry in front of my mom because I didn't want her to worry. I took out the box from under my bed that was full of memories from my dad. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying for my dad when the door rang. I wiped my tears away and went to answer the door. To my surprise It was Luke, Jai, and Another boy that looked like it would be there older brother, and a tall slim brunette which must have been there mom.

"Oh I believe this is wrong timing is it?" the brunette lady said. She was carrying a batch of cookies.

I looked down cause I felt awkward that they had found me crying.

"Are you Okay," she asked kindly.

"Yeah everything Is alright" I said trying to keep my voice calm.

"Hi I'm Gina Brooks and these are my three sons named Jai, Luke and Beau. I just moved in, in the house in front and I brought cookies." She said while handing me the batch of peanut butter cookies. I smiled at her, Peanut butter cookies were my favorite.

"Omg Thank you soo much, When My mom gets home I will tell her you stopped by" I said with a more cheerful. She smiled at me and said thank you. I shut the door and walked back to my room I put the stuff away and took a nice long shower. Once I finished taking a shower I walked down stairs. Mariah had called and said she was on her way so I just sat in the couch waiting her.

"Oh my god, There are three new guys in our school and they are soooo cute,"

"Really! Guess what! They live right in front of me!" I said while trying to mock her voice. We both laughed.

"Oh you lucky girl, I'm super jealous of you now," Mariah said smiling at me. She went on and on for a while telling me how cute they were and how she wanted to date on of the twins and sha la la. She ended up spending a night at my house since it was too late and I didn't want to be alone.

Im Sorry I haven't mentioned the boys a lot but don't worry they will pop up more often. It will get better I promised but I thought you guys would like to know what is going on first before I get into the base of the story. This stuff is a big part of the story so be patient and let me  know what you think! Thanks guys! xoxo