Chapter 15 - The two husband and one wife dilemma.

“Why are you laughing? I'm serious!”

“Hear that, Levi? We're dumped.”

“I heard.” Levi sounded amused. He was on Oliver's phone, speaker phone on, and Julia's face went bright red. Oliver stepped into the room and shut the door behind him.

“I mean it. I'm not joking. It's not fair because I want you both and-”

“You already had us both.” Oliver cut her off gently.

Huh? She stared at Oliver as he crawled across the bed, carefully, and flopped beside her. “What do you mean?”

“You already had us both. Why do you think we kept sharing a bed with you?” Levi said, still sounding amused, if a little exasperated. “Even your mother picked up on it faster than you.”

“But...”

Two boyfriends, Julia.” Oliver sighed as she continued to stare at him, while he leaned up to kiss her, not returning it, and he gave her a gentle shake. “I think she's in shock.”

“But society. I mean, you have a husband and a wife, or a husband and a husband, or a wife and a wife but you don't have a husband, a husband and a wife.” She was using her fingers, probably looking pretty childish, and waved the three fingers in Oliver's face.

“I think she just proposed to us.” Levi commented lightly on the phone line. “Husbands.”

Julia did what? Her face flushed deep red as Oliver laughed and really kissed her then, hard.

“Wasn't that our job? Julia's always a step ahead of us.” He asked, Oliver's smile growing, as she blinked at him. “We had planned to do that when you got back to the island.”

“Pretend she didn't ask. We'll keep our plans.” Levi suggested. "Maybe do it over webcam."

Julia was pretty smart usually. But the idea that she'd try and dump the two of them, only to be told that she had two boyfriends and they were planning on proposing to her on the island, even she struggled with this.

It was a hell of a lot to take in. She still hadn't gotten used to the idea of being a mama to baby girls.

“You two wanted me. Together?”

“Why fight? You like us both. We both like you.” Oliver shrugged. “There's been enough fighting. I know Levi's not going to hurt you.”

“And I know you'll beat Oliver up when he does stupid things.” Levi added. “So it was a good idea. You'd be upset if you had to dump one of us.” She could practically hear the grin on Levi's face, in his words, see it splitting his face in two.

Julia felt a bit dizzy actually.

“I don't ...I mean, two boyfriends. How does that even work?”

“Innocent Julia. Oh trust me, it works. If anyone can handle it you can.” Oliver said lightly. “I better call you back, Levi, she looks a bit shocked. Get it ready. We'll do it now. It might help.”

Levi laughed and hung up again. Oliver was quick to push her back onto her back, gentle, kissing her hard as she lay there under him, his hands stroking her sides gently. “I keep forgetting how innocent you are.”

“Innocent?”

“Two boyfriends. It can work.” He reassured her, kissing her neck gently, inhaling slowly as she lay under him. “Just trust us on that.”

“Isn't it selfish to take both of you?”

Oliver shook his head. Leaned down, eyes fixed in hers, as he tugged her top open slowly, kissing down her chest. “No. These, by the way, are beautiful. Levi wanted me to say hello for him.”