Chapter one: Isabelle

"She'll probably end up being a lesbian like her moms,"

The endless echoes off the halls never seem to end. It's the same old crap every time I walk through those front doors, and I know that I will have to put up with it for two more years.

As always, I ignore the constant stares, snickering and gossip, all towards me and walk to my locker to retrieve my English book, which I have first period.

My mom was an Engligh here, before I was born, but she retired and now she's a stay at home mom, while my other mom works two jobs.

Yeah, I have two moms.

I guess that's the main reason I get bullied here in this hell hole. Just a bunch of homophobic idiots who has nothing better to do with their life. It never seems to end with me since I'm at the beginning of that cycle.

Not that I don't have a problem with gays, but I'm not one. Weird, I know. Since I have two moms, but that doesn't define who I am.

Everyone thinks I will end up a lesbian, but they don't know what I'll end up being. I may be a unicorn, how about that?

But, getting bullied is what I'm use to since I've been dealing with it for two years, here in hell hole county. I never once let this bullying crap get to my head. In other words, I never once let it phase me to where I thought about suicide, because sooner or later, they're all going to forget it and move on with their lives.

I'm hoping.

Ever since I entered high school, that's all I've been dealing with. I don't exactly have any friends because, well, I'm a laughing stock of the whole school. But, I guess I don't really need any friends, because I'm doing fine on my own.

I have good grades, and I never once missed any school. My life at home is perfect and sometimes it scares me because of how different my life at home is compared to my life here in prison- erm, school.

My moms are the best, and I couldn't thank them enough for providing me with everything I need and want. Some may say I'm spoiled, but I just call myself blessed. Having two moms isn't all that bad because they take care of me and support me no matter what.

It amazes me how two women can be so in love with each other. But, like I said, I don't have a problem with gays. My moms are the absolute best and I love them no matter what.

I never told them about the bullying that goes on here in school because I know that they would actually do something about it, and I don't want them to.

My mom, Jennifer, was an English teacher here, so she'll probably talk to the prinicpal about it and that will only cause the bullying to increase.

My other mom, Aubrey, she's a little over protective, and when I say little, I mean a whole lot. She's probably been over protective ever since I was born. I couldn't do anything "fun" unless she knew that it was harmless and safe.

That's probably why I never go out anywhere. Oh, and because I don't have any friends to go out with. Duh.

So, I'll just continue to live my life out here in school with the bullies and everyone who hates me for who I'm not.

That's my life of being Marie Collins.

I walked down the hall and decided to go into the library since there was a few minutes left before class started. I often avoided everyone in the mornings- well, throughout the whole day, so I like coming into the library where it's quiet and nobody hardly comes here to bother me.

I sat down at a table and took out a book from my backpack. I don't read all that much, unless I have time, and when I do, I love reading because it relaxes me and takes me away from this hell hole for once.