Chapter 1 - Waiting

My feet continuously tapped. Where the fuck is my bag!?

I've been waiting for literally 1 hour.

The wheel comes around. No bag. It comes around again. No bag. I scream. Enough.

I stomp to the front desk.

"Excuse me but my bag is missing"

"Oh has it not come around"

"Well I wouldn't be here if it has"

She bows her head.

"Please wait to the side while we try to look for it"

"You didn't even ask for my name?"

"Ahh right, what is your name?"

I roll my eyes

"(L/n) (f/n)"

She typed it in her computer. Her eyes widen. Her face turns soft. A hint of fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry miss but.... we seemed to have misplaced your bag.."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY BAG?!"

I look to the side to see the guy who has said the exact same thing as me.

Fucking airports.

"I'm so sorry miss. We will try our best to find it. For now please stand to the side"

I look over to the side and I see the guy's having a similar conversation. I roll my eyes and move to the side. This is ridiculous.

A few seconds later the guy stands next to me. He breaths out heavily.

"They lost your bag too?"

"Yep, fucking airports"

I chuckled at his words.

"Damn right"

After a few agonising minutes a lady finally came up to us.

"It seems we have misplaced your luggage. We think that it may have fallen off on its way to the plane"
(All of y'all are complaining and asking how.... IT SAYS ON THE WAY THAT MEANS IT WASNT ON THE PLANE YET AKA IT FELL OFF THE TROLLEY OR WHATEVER, I'm sorry)

"You mean it's still in daegu?" I question.

"Most likely"

"Are you serious?" The guy's getting more angry that I was.

"Well what are we going to do now?!"

"We will look for it as best as we can. But for now we will help you with your accomodation here. All expenses are paid, until we find your bag"

My eyes widened. Free accomodation?! I'm listening.

"Even food?"

"As long as it is ordered from the hotel, yes"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Alright I'm in"

The guy nods his head.

"But unfortunately to cut expenses we will have to make you two share a room"

"Wot"

I don't know what this story is. It just popped up in my head. I hope you like it anyways ^.^