Chapter 16 - Night Time

We manage to safely come back home. He falls on the bed as I go to the bathroom to wash my mouth.

"Aaahhh you're so heavy !"

I hear him scream outside. I click my tongue and jump on him after I was finished. I pin him down against the bed and lay on him. I was still a little drunk and I collapse completely against him.

"Am I heavy?" I cooed.

In one swift movement he pulls me down and climbs on top of me. He puts his arms and legs either side of me and holds down my wrist.

"Yes"

"Bitch how about you? You heavy as-"

Before I could finish my sentence his lips crashed into mine. My eyes widen. I could taste the sweet alcohol in his mouth. I try to seperate from him but he tightens his grip on me causing me to wince back.

Eventually I give in and close my eyes. After I give him dominance he holds my neck up deepening the kiss.

His tongue goes crazy. I moan, trying to gasp for air. He finally releases me stares into my eyes.

I turn completely red. Before I could say anything he looses his balance and fall completely on top of me.

I wheeze as I feel his heavy body.

"Get off ME"

I push him off my body, a little too hard that he falls off the bed too. I hear his head hit the ground. I panic as I realise what I had done. I look around like I was going to receive help but I realised we were at the hotel.

I sit up and my head starts to hurt. I clutch it in my hands. Stupid alcohol. I fall on my knees next to him and I try to pick him up but I was too weak.

I give up and grab a pillow. I put it behind his head and put one behind mine. I could be bothered getting up so I just slept on the floor with him.

"You're so heavy..."

Too smutty? I could've gone way more into detail but ya know don't wanna *wink*