Chapter 8 - Lost

I woke up and stretched my arms out. I accidentally hit yoongi's head. I forgot he was here.

"Oh sorry"

He rubs his head and goes back to sleep. I, on the other hand, get up.

I go to the cafe we went to yesterday and just had coffee by myself. It was a little lonely but I could bear it.

I walked around for a bit until I found a mall. I excitedly go inside. Since I didn't have Yoongi with me I couldn't buy anything. So I just window shopped.

I picked up almost everything and played around with it. After a while I left because I was getting tempted to steal something.

I skipped around for a bit until I realised I was getting lost.

I started to run around trying to find the hotel again. I kept looking at street signs to see if I recognised anything. The calming walk had turned into a stressful run.

Eventually after a bit of running I finally made it back to the hotel. I sighed and plopped myself back on the bed before realising Yoongi was still in there.

"Oh sorry"

He glares at me before going back to sleep. I sigh again, really loudly this time. I kept sighing until Yoongi finally got up.

"Alright what do you want?"

His voice was still the same as last night. It made me shiver.

"I'm bored. Let's go out"

He rolls his eyes and pulls the covers over him again. I pull them off and jump on him.

"Oh cmon. Look I tried going out there myself but I kept getting lost like you said! I need someone to be with me!"

"What are you a child"

He roughly pulls the covers back causing me to fall on top of him. We stare into each other's eyes again.

We have a moment but he ruins it and pushes me off him and I fall off the bed.

"Oww!" I rub my butt which I had landed on.

I pout at him and he sighs.

"Fine!" He gives up and walks to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he comes out and he's ready to go. I grin at him and playfully hug his arm. He violently shakes me off.

Aaahhhh I love annoying him.

I feel like this would be me as a girlfriend....