Chapter 17 - Sore

I sit up and groan. My back hurts. It reminds me of my first day here. I look around and realise why it was hurting. I was sleeping on the floor. I look to the side as I rub my back. Yoongi was next to me.

"What the fuck?"

I try to get up but my head spins causing me to fall back down, landing on yoongi's chest.

He groans and opens his eyes.

"Sorry"

I try to give him a smile but as he sits up he closes his eyes from the pain.

"Why am I on the floor?"

"I was wondering that too"

He holds onto the side of the bed for support and slowly gets up. He keeps groaning with every move he takes. I try to piece together my memories from last night.

I'm still sitting on the floor and I shout as I remember something. Yoongi becomes unbalanced and almost falls over as he hears me shout.

"Jesus Chri-"

"YOU BROUGHT US TO A CLUB LAST NIGHT!"

He squints his eyes at you and then makes a 'oh' face. Looks like he remembered. I cross my arms.

He apologetically smiles at me before closing the bathroom door. I sigh and ruffle my hair. A couple of minutes later he comes out. He didn't bother to fix his hair. He falls onto the bed and groans again.

I climb to the bed wincing at the soreness of my body.

I sit next to him and watch him as he slowly closes his eyes. Oh no you don't.

I scream and he jumps.

"Aish what do you want?"

His voice. My heart couldn't handle this.

"What... uh what happen-"

"Nothing happened so calm down"

He turns to the side and groans.

"Then wh- why am I so sore?"

"Because we slept on the floor"

Oh that makes sense.

I lie down next to him and sigh. He turns his head and looks at me. He stares at me. I turn to look at him but he looks away. He's so cute.

"So do you remember anything from last night?"

"Nope"

I sigh. Me neither. So no one remembers the night?

"Go make me breakfast"

He pushes me off the bed and I hit my head.

"YAH!"

"Payback from last night"

Btw if you don't get that last sentence he remembers everything hehehehe