Chapter 25 - Hair

I opened my eyes and looked over to Yoongi. He's still asleep. I wash up quickly and come back. I smile before I jump on top of him, waking him up. He groans.

"Wake up wake up! We're going to see your friends today!"

He groans loudly and turns his body away from me. But I grab him and whisper into his ears.

"Cmon wake up oppa"

His eyes shoot open and he sits up. He looks at me with shocked eyes.

"Tha-that's what you get"

My face is burning up before I turn away to the kitchen.

"Now hurry up I'm going to make breakfast, you better be ready by then"

I quickly walk off. Sigh why did I do that? That was so embarrassing!

After I finish he did come out. I looked at him surprised as I see he's already ready. As in ready to go out.

"What you told me to get ready"

I smirk at him before going back to eating.

"So all I have to do is whisper oppa into your ear and you'll do anything I want?"

I mumble to myself as I have food stuffed into my mouth. He raises his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing~"

I smirk at him. He just shrugs and starts eating.

"This is disgusting"

"Oh shut up"

I roll my eyes at him before skipping into the bathroom to change.

I changed into something simple but presentable. I left my hair down unlike other days. I'm pretty sure this was the first time Yoongi would see me with my hair down. I shrug. Oh well.

I walk out and motion for Yoongi to follow. He just has his eyes glued onto me, with his mouth slightly opening.

Yoongi POV

Holy shit is that really (y/n)? Why does she look so different, she just let her hair down?

Her perfectly (h/c) hair frames her small face beautifully. It looks so fluffy and thick, I want to touch it.

She looks at me weirdly as she notices how long I've been staring at her. I quickly look away.

I clear my throat before starting.

"I think you should tie up your hair. You look ugly"

I look at her offended face before grabbing the hair tie on her wrist. I pull her hair into a ponytail, like she usually has it.

"There much better"

She was beautiful enough just like that. Everyone might fall in love with her if they see her with her hair down. I roll my eyes at my stupid thoughts before walking out the door.

Y/N POV

My heart beats furiously fast as he ties my hair up. I couldn't even think straight as he runs his fingers through my hair. It's so calming. I close my eyes but before I knew it he was already finished.

I saw him roll his eyes as he walks away. I clutch my heart. I even forgot he called me ugly.

What was that?!

I had to include yoongi's thoughts. It was incomplete without it. Too fluffy?

Oh and sorry. Don't worry bangtan will be in the next chapter. I have a habit of dragging things out. Like what I'm doing right now. Anyways bye love ya xx