Bonus

~What happens after the ending chapter~

"So now you can tell me why you were on the floor"

I pulled away from the hug and he looked at me. He smiles before starting.

"Well I was going to hide in the closet then I wanted to hide under the bed, you know I just wanted to hide. I started panicking when I heard you come in. I noticed the vent open at top and I thought it was a genius idea but obviously not because I ended up on the floor"

He smiles sheepishly at me. I giggle. I poke his nose.

"You're so cute"

He crinkles his nose and gives me his gummy smile. Then he sighs and hugs me again.

"Aaahhhh I've missed you so much!"

I hugged him even harder. I burrow my face into his neck and he pulls me away.

"You're going to squeeze me to death"

"That's what you get for leaving"

I put my hands out and he starts to run. But I block the door and tackle him onto the bed. We both start to giggle.

"So how did you get here?"

"I walked"

He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay. By plane"

I smacked his arm.

"Alrighhhtt. I took a lot of photos of the same thing and he was like 'Yoongi what da hell is this? it's all the same' and I just said 'send me back to Seoul and I'll take new ones' and he just sighed and let me go"

He grinned in my face again. I just laughed and pushed him off. I'm so glad he's back.

"Oh was that you with Jimin?"

"Jimin? When?"

"It wasn't?"

I scratched my head. It really wasn't him?

"You missed me so much that you started seeing me everywhere huh?"

"Oh shut up"

He smiles before talking again.

"Nah I'm kidding it was me"

"See! Making me look like I'm insane"

I crossed my arm and he hugged me.

"Sorry~ I just wanted to see youuu~"

I rolled my eyes. I slipped out of his arms before asking something.

"So what was that about me coming to you?"

"Oh you don't want me to be here? Okay then bye"

He gets up to leave but I hug him from behind. I tippy toe up to his ear.

"Don't leave me oppa~"

He turns around and roughly pushes me onto the bed. I groan a little from the shock. He climbs on top of me and pins me down.

My eyes grew in fear. He looked at me hungrily. He licked his lips and went closer to my ear. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing.

"What would you rather me do then?"

His voice was so deep and irresistible. Not to mention how his face was so close I could breath against my ear. He's driving me insane.

Just as I was about to say something he sticks his tongue into my ear causing me to scream and jump out.

"What the hell was that?"

He just chuckles and looks at me.

"Karma"

I pout at him before he takes my arm and leads me out.

"Wait where are we going?" I said while rubbing my wet ear.

"Anywhere but here. This isn't our hotel anymore remember?"

"But wait what exactly did I leave?"

"Me"

I don't know what this was. I just wanted to write this >~<
Thanks for reading xx