Chapter 5 - Children

We got out of the cafe and walked around for a bit. I was in front of him skipping as usual and I shout and point at something ahead of us.

"A park!"

I run to it and sit on the swing. I see Yoongi and pat the swing next to me. I swung a little while letting my feet hang. Yoongi just kept taking pictures.

I noticed he was taking pictures of the children.

"You like children?" I smile widely.

"No I hate them" Surprised by his answer I laugh loudly.

"Me too"

We talked around for a bit before a little kid came up to us.

"Excuse me oppa could i please use the swing?" She said it in a cute voice. It made me want to squeeze her face.

Yoongi gives her an angelic smile.

"Of course you can!" He hops out and carries the girl on the swing.

"Do you want me to push you?"

"Yes please oppa!"

He smiles as he pushes her lightly. The sight of Yoongi playing with a child made my heart hurt. I was just at the side smiling till my cheeks hurt.

"Higher oppa! Higher!"

He chuckles and pushes a little harder.

"Hold on!" He cooly said.

He pushed her harder and harder till she was high up in the air and screaming. She was squealing and laughing so much.

After a while Yoongi put her down. She walked away. But after a little bit she came up to him again.

"Oppa can you help me up the slide?"

He nods his head at her. He hands me his camera and whispers 'hold this'

He runs to the slide while playfully chasing her. She kept squealing and laughing at Yoongi.

I take the camera and started to snap some photos of him. Aaahhh so cute.

Before we knew it, it was already dark. the girl's parents' came and Yoongi bowed to them. He ran up to me and helped me up.

"Let's go?"

I nod at him. The whole walk back I was just staring at him.

"What?"

"I thought you didn't like children"

He just smiles.

Yoongi with children. Kill me X.X