Chapter 15 - Sober

His mouth turns into a smirk.

"What's wrong baby?"

He leans in and I push his face back disgusted. He grabs my waist and pulls me in. I scream internally. I struggle and wave my hands around everywhere. Since I was drunk I couldn't do much.

He comes near my neck and I hold my breath. Before he could do anything someone grabs him by the collar and punches him in the face.  I close my eyes hearing the impact.

"Get away from her!" A voice shouted angrily.

Someone grabs my arm and pulls me out. I try to struggle and get him off me but he hugs me.

"It's okay it's me Yoongi"

I feel his warm breath against my ear. My heart quickens. I sigh loudly and squeeze him back.

I look at him drowsily and point at him, almost falling over.

"Take me home!"

He chuckles at me and nods. He carefully leads me out. I smile at him sheepishly as we get out. I feel something well up inside me.

I bend over and release all my vomit to the poor floor. Yoongi panics and pulls back my hair. He rubs my back.

He hands me water. Where the hell did he get this from?

I gargle and spit out all the vomit in my mouth. He bends down and faces his back toward me.

"Huh?"

"Get on. I'll take you home"

I stare at him suspiciously. I could hear his words slurring.

"Ah hell nah you still drunk. You'll get us killed"

He rolls his eyes.

"Just get on"

I give up trying to fight since I was tired and just hop on.

I snuggle into his warm neck. I took a deep breath of his cologne in.

"Why're you smelling me you weirdo" He chuckles at me.

I grin and snuggle into his neck more. He jerks his head back and tells me to stop. He almost causes us to stumble over.

"Be careful!"

"Maybe if you stop snuggling into my neck and smelling me I can drive properly!"

I pout and drop my head on his shoulder.

"Psshh your not driving"

Aaaahhhh Yoongi love me.