Chapter 21 - Reminder

I gulp and laugh obnoxiously loud. I playfully smack his chest.

"What are you talk about no I'm not"

I keep smacking his chest. He grabs my hand and my heart stopped. His hand was so warm. He looked intensely into my eyes.

"Yes your are. Is it last night?"

I awkwardly laugh and try to get up. He gets up with me and pushes me against the wall.

He pins the arm he was holding against the wall. He looms over me. I was turning completely red.

"Are you having trouble remembering? Do you perhaps... need a reminder?"

My eyes widen. He gets closer and closer to me. My heart was going crazy, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack any second.

I close my eyes waiting for his lips. But he just brushes it against mine. He pulls back leaving me hanging. I start to breath out heavily and he let's go of my arm.

He steps back and chuckles at how flustered I was. I was completely red and my breathing was uneven. He stares at me for a while before smirking and walking away.

I sigh before I scream.

"YOONGI YOU TEASE!"

I hear him laugh as he shuts the bedroom door.

I slowly slid down against the wall. My breathing was still heavy. I clutched my hair. I was going insane. He was driving me insane!

I put my hand against my heart to try and calm it down but it didn't.

I sigh and turn off the TV after a while. I open the door slowly and see him asleep on the bed. I try to tippy toe in but he grabs my hand. I jump at his touch. I slowly turn my head back.

"Oh hi, goodnight"

I jump into the sheets and tried to wrap myself in them. He chuckles and pulls me closer as he unwraps them. I frantically try to put them back but my face was already exposed.

He looks into my eyes as he hold me.

Shitshitshitshit

Her poor heart.