Chapter 28 - Leaving?

He looks down to the floor. My chest tightens. When he looks back into my eyes they're filled with sorrow. I embrace myself for his reply.

"....Yea"

I feel tears coming around my eyes.

"Wae?"

My voice trembles an it came out in a small squeak. His eyes become sadder.

"I was going to move here because my manager said that I was being transferred but... they called me back to daegu"

I gulp trying to hold back my tears.

"So when are you going back?"

"When our bags come back"

God I hope they don't. I sniff and smile at him.

"Okay have a safe trip"

I walk away so he doesn't see my miserable face. He sighs and pulls me back. He looks into my eyes. He's about to say something but he let's me go. He looks to the floor and I just keep walking. He follows me sadly after a couple of seconds.

When we get to the hotel I slumped onto the bed. I can't believe he's leaving....

"Do you... want to watch a movie?"

"Of course do you even have to ask?"

I jump up and try to make it look like I'm not bothered. He smiles at me weakly. After he leaves I clutch my heart. It hurt so much.

I walked out after changing and jumped next to him on the floor. He had put on another English movie.

After a while just as expected he fell asleep. His head fell on my shoulder again. I chuckle weakly.

"It's happening again"

I gulp trying to hold back my tears but I couldn't. They slid down my face. It fell on his head and I quickly tried to wipe it. I sniffed and hiccuped quietly hoping that he wouldn't hear me.

I place his head on my lap and play with his hair causing me to cry even more. But quietly.

Yoongi POV

After a while I fell asleep on the movie, again. I blacked out and when I woke up my head was leaning on (y/n) shoulder. My heart quickens. What's happening? Why am I in this positions?

I hear her quietly talk.

"It's happening again"

What's happening again? I tried so hard not to scrunch up my face. I felt something wet drop onto my hair. Is she crying?

She rubs the spot that got wet and continues to sniff and hiccup quietly. She is crying! What do I do? I was going to get up and talk to her but she grabbed my head and put it on her lap.

My heart was beating so fast. She kept crying as she played with my hair. My heart hurt. Why was she being like this? I don't know what she looks like right now but I don't want to see it. It hurt my heart just hearing her crying.

I tried my best not to change my face.

I hear the movie end and she gets up to turn it off. Nows my chance! I get up pretending to have been asleep but before I could look at her she runs into the bathroom. Damn.

What do I do....

Y/N POV

The movie ends and I wipe my tears. I take one big sniff before I get up and turn off the TV. I place Yoongi down as carefully as possible. But I hear him get up.

I don't even look at him, I just quickly run to the bathroom. I don't want him to see I was crying.

What do I do....

Aaahhh Yoongi-oppa don't leave! Dang I was listening to 'I miss you (soyou)' it made me feel worse ;;