Epilogue

"Will you marry me?"

I mocked his voice. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Shut up will you?"

"I'm sorry it's just funny"

We were in a car that said 'JUST GOT MARRIED' at the back of it. We just finished our wedding and we were heading back to our house.

When we got out I kneeled in front of him pretending there was a box in my hands. It was hard because of the puffy dress but anything to piss off Yoongi.

He puts his hands on his face and made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Yes oppa! I love you!"

He mocked my voice, making it higher than my actually voice.

"Aishhh I never win in this game do I?"

"Nope"

He puts his arm around my shoulder. I smile. I can't believe this is all happening.

"Hello? Is this miss (l/n)?"

This conversation sounded awfully familiar. I lifted my eyebrows. But this time it wasn't yoongi's voice.

"Yes that is me. Is something wrong?"

"We found something that is yours back at (hotel name) hotel"

I snicker. Is this Yoongi again?

"Okay I'll be right over"

I hummed as I put my coat on. Is this to celebrate our anniversary? He's so cute I swear.

I walked there and chirped my name at the reception. As expected she gave me the keys without asking any questions.

I skipped my way there and unlocked the door slowly waiting for a jump scare but there was none.

What's going on?

I walked around. I smiled as I see little has changed. It was all so nostalgic. I walked into the bedroom and something was missing. Yoongi.

He wasn't there on the floor. I frowned. Wait did I seriously leave something?

I look to the bed and I see a bag. MY BAG?!

I run up to it and grab the sticky note on it.

'You left this miss'

I looked around, confused. It was the same bag that I lost at the airport. I grabbed it still confused and was about to walk out. As I grab the door it had a sticky note on it.

'Look up'

I looked up slowly scared of what I would see. It was Yoongi in the vent. He screamed so loud and jumped to the floor

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS"

Yoongi had landed on the floor. Ouch that looked painful.

"Yoongi you lil bitch I will-"

I stopped as I see he's actually in pain. I gasp and try to support him. He's holding his leg.

"Are you okay?!?"

He waves me off as he's still holding his leg. I run out to get some help but he grabs my arm.

From holding his leg he begins to kneel. He pulls out something from his pocket and says

"Will you marry me?"

I smiled as I remember his proposal. So cheesy. I giggled.

"Aren't you supposed to pick me up and take me to our room?"

"Fuck no you're heavy. And I'm still trying to recover from my fall"

"I hate you"

"I love you too~"

Lololololol his proposal. He's so slick. Pretending his injured and taking advantage of the maidens heart kyaaa~