Chapter 19 - Disapointment

I eat by myself. I stuff the food in my mouth roughly. Poor food.

Frustrated, last night was all I could think about while I was eating.

The door of the bedroom was slightly open as I hear some movement inside. Yoongi came out of the bathroom. I saw a glimpse of him half naked, towel around his waist.

I choke on my food and started to cough violently. Yoongi opens the door with a shirt on and a towel in his hand, ruffling his hair.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" I choke out.

He starts to walk back but I grab his arm. His skin was still warm from the shower. I quickly take my hand off him.

"S-so what happened last night"

He looks down at me before turning around, ignoring me.

"Oh cmon Yoongiiiii"

I drag out his name but he doesn't speak. I pout, not that he could see. He swiftly turns around causing me to jump.

"You....."

My eyes widen. I WHAT?!

"You... spit water into my face so no, I'm not telling you"

I groan loudly.

He heads out the door and I quickly follow him before realising that I barely had anything on. After putting on some new clothes and washing up I run out the door.

I stay close to him the whole time. I smile cutely at him but he doesn't notice me. When we got to the cafe he reaches to open the door but I grab it before him. I open the door for him and grin. He rolls his eyes at me and walks in.

We walk together to the cashier.

"Yes what would you like?"

"Cara-"

"CARAMEL MACCHIATO! TWO PLEASE!"

I yell making both the cashier and Yoongi jump. I grin at him again and he just gives me a glare.

The waiter brings us the coffee. But before she could place the drink in front of Yoongi I grab it out of her hands and place it in front of him.

"Here you go Oppa!"

He sighs and waits for the waiter to leave. He stares into my eyes before starting.

"We just kissed alright that's it"

He casually says as he sips from his drink. I turn red.

"That's it?"

"What you wanted more?"

He smirks at me.

"NO!"

Yes....

Lol me.