Chapter 11 - Oops

"Ow what the hell"

He holds his cheek which has turned red. I hold my panty close to me.

"You pervert what were you doing?! Sniffing them?!"

His faces looks disgusted before answering.

"No what the hell who does that?! I was just hanging them like you TOLD me to!"

Oh...

I laugh awkwardly and look to the ground.

"Oh sorry about that hehe"

"Hehe my ass! That hurt!"

He gets up to leave but I back hug him.

"No no I'm sorry I'm sorryyyy. I was just startled!"

He click his tongue. I forgot my panty was still in my hand and he grabs it.

"YAH!"

"Shut up let me do my job. I used to do the laundry for my mum all the time so just sit down and relaaaax"

He motions for me to leave. I suspiciously watch him as I walk out the door. I sigh as I close it. I wanted to jump out the window.

As I sit down on the floor as I realise what he said. 'I used to do the laundry for my mum all the time'

Awwww he's a mama's boy. As I was stupidly grinning to myself he comes out the door and looks at me weirdly.

"Why're you smiling like that?"

"Nothing"

He walks to the pantry (which we had just gone shopping to fill) and pulls out a popcorn packet. I snatch it off him.

"As my sorry, I'll cook it"

I grin at him and he just rolls his eyes and plops down on the floor.

I open the packet and put it in the microwave. I look to him as I put the time in. He pull his hair back with his hands. O my god.

I clear my throat and turn back to the microwave and press start.

Waiting waiting waiting....

"Isn't that taking a long time?"

He looks at me and complains.

"Shut up and just-"

POPOPOPOPOP

Something sounded like it exploded and it scared the crap out of me. I crouch down and put my hands over my head.

Yoongi rushes over and stops the microwave. He grabs the popcorn bag, which was now on fire, and put some water on it.

I was panicking not knowing what to do. When I look back to the microwave the time had said - 10000000000

Why was there so many zeros?!

"Aish"

He puts his hand under the tap which I realised got burnt.

Oh no!

Such a klutz. I guess it wasn't her fault anyone would be distracted at the sight of Yoongi pulling his luscious hair back.