Three

"There was a guy, saying we are stupid foreigners" Sydney scoffed while arranging the groceries.

"why?" mom asked. "Because i suddenly bumped into him and dropped his sugar packet"

"Well, he lost his sugar then" Mom laughed of her own statement in sudden, makes us startled. "Thank god he still has his jams" mom laughed again

We were awkwardly silent as i cleared my throat. "Anyway mom.." I began to speak. "Can i just move away to Aunt's house? At least i can go to school there and not here" i shook my head.

"You are not stupid foreigner but a stupid daughter. Im not going to let you go anywhere far for a long time without me"

"Stupid.." Sydney wanted to laugh but i shot her a glare. "I can feel how the Korean people will treat us!" I groaned.

"Honey, you are fluent in Korean. then what's the problem?" She asked. "That's right sis, i mean 'unnie'. I only know how to bow and apologies and some basic words which i just said to the guy" Sydney laughed.

"Fluent or not doesn't have any relation on how i will survive here" i scratched my head. "Just-- Just try first. Im sure it will be okay" Mom nodded.

"If it doesn't works?"

"You need to" Mom leaved us behind in the kitchen as she walked to the living room, turning on the tv.

•••

"Uniforms.." I looked at the mirror, to see myself with uniforms on. "Not bad" I curved my lips and chuckled a bit.

"It's rare for you to compliment yourself" Sydney showed up by the door.

"I just want to be easy about it. I want today to be a wonderful day not a worst day" I smiled a bit.

"You look nice too" i continued, looking at her wearing her uniform.

We ate our breakfast and went to school jut by walking. It's not too far and near with our house. The weather in Korea is great, as it feels windy and not too hot.

When we reached our school, Sydney looked at me. "You okay?" she asked. "Why not? im wonderfully okay. Look at how I--" Out of sudden something hit my head, makes me trembling and hurt.

I looked around, to see someone was laughing with his friends.

"YAH!" I shouted. He turned around with big eyes he laughed a bit. "We met again!" He smiled.

"Huh?"

"Now come with me" He pulled my hand, dragging me away from Sydney. Sydney was stuttering, seeing me going away.

"Unnie!" she shouted. "Hey let me go!" I tried to pull my hand but he looked back at me. "Just follow me!" he gritted his teeth and brought me behind the school.

"What's your name" he asked, in his serious mode. "Why would you--"

"YOUR NAME" he asked, pressing his tone. "Avalyn. Why??" My eyebrows abridged.

"I couldn't believe this" he sat down on the stairs and hold his head with both hands. "You can go now" he said, chasing me away.

"You hit me, dragging me here and u are telling me to go without saying your true intentions?" I asked, mocking him.

"Just go!" He shouted. My eyes widened and gasped. I was startled, he was like roaring, i can see that he was mad. His face, ears became red. Veins popped out from his neck.

I didn't say anything and walked away from there, going to where i left Sydney. I saw a boy was standing there with her, talking about something with smiles on both faces.

"Sydney sorry" i apologised. "What does he wants?" Sydney asked. "He just wanted to know my..." My eyes looked up to the guy.

"Who are u again?" i asked. "This is Namjoon. He knows how to speak english and korean" She smiled.

"Ah.." I nodded. "Nice to meet you" he smiled charminhly. He looks hot to be honest.

"it's an honor to have foreigners attending our school" He gave a warm smile. "but someone doesn't seem that way" I turned around and looked at the direction to behind the building.

"Is that your friend or something? i saw him laughing with you when he hit my head with his freaking bag"

"You could say that. Sorry for his manners" Namjoon laughed. "Yoongi is really cold toward people but when it comes to girls.. damn he's a naughty boy"

"Yoongi, i shall remember it forever. That stupid. Anyway go check your friend, he seems disturbed"