Fourteen

I have exam tomorrow but dont worry be happy because i already wrote this chapter. Just waiting the time to publish it ahahahaha duh

•••

"Im gonna cook for dinner--"

"No it's okay. Im following my friends hang out" Yoongi said, as i smiled in annoyance.

"You are? Okay dude. Go on. Dont ask for food later" i hissed at him and proceeded on my cooking. I was irritated, that's for sure but i didn't think too much about it and just make dinner for myself.

Sydney came over by a cab, accompany me while Yoongi's out. We were watching a movie while eating snacks. It was too fun watching it until i didn't realise the time went fast
My phone lightened up, receiving a notification from mom telling Sydney to go home. That's the moment when i realised it's almost 11.30 and he's not home yet.

Hell yeah he's a student and also a teenager but he has a wife duh!

As soon as sydney left, i grabbed my phone and dialed for Yoongi's number angrily. I can't stop clenching my teeth, because too mad with him. What is his problem?

I heard beep, but afterwards nothing. He ended the call, he rejected my call!

"What the fuck?!" I looked at the screen with my brows abridged. "You want to play game? Fine" I walked to the door and locked the other locks so he wont get to enter the house.

The clock showed 1 a.m, still he's not home.

I sat on the couch, trying my best to not sleep but i accidentally did it. I can hear someone knocked the door for times, i can hear someone called my phone for many times. My eyes shot opened right away and saw 10 missed calls from this asshole.

I smiled mockingly and walked to the door while holding my phone.

"Yah Ava!" He shouted from the outside. Is he drunk?? He sounds drunk.

I peeked through the hole with one eye and answered him. "Who's that" i asked. "It's me" he groaned. "You better open up before i beat you till death"

"Im going to record your voice"

"What the hell?"

"And i will send it to your mom"

"You are a pain. Do u know that? Open up!" He groaned and banged the door with his arm.

Somehow i feel afraid of him, my whole body shivered.

"P-promise me if i open this door, u won't do anything" i said, more to warn.

What if i open the door and he's too angry with me until that state he will beat me up?

"Okay" he answered one word with a calm voice. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly.

Bad idea Ava, bad idea for locking the door.

He entered and slammed the door behind him angrily. "Shh! Are u going to make the neighbours up??" I placed a finger on my lips.

"You are testing me" he said shortly, with his angry expression. "I-i didn't"

"Then why did u lock--" He was making his way to me. "I-im afraid what if someone breaks in!" He stopped right away and looked at me.

"Or u just want to fool around with me" he asked, leaning close to me. "You smells alcohol" i said with a straight face. Trying to control my nervousness.

"Of course u stupid. I drank it" he hissed. "I dont like a drunk man"

"And i dont like u"

"Ouch, that's hurt you dumbass!" I pinched his cheek as i stood up normally. He was annoyed but he didn't do anything about it.

"Go bath, before i throw acid to your body"

"We dont have acid here in the house" he scoffee. "Then i will just throw boiling cooking oil on you instead"

"Aish" he groaned and snapped away my hand from his cheek. While he was making his way to the room, he stopped and turned around to me once again.

"WHAT" I asked, showing how angry i was.

"Make me something. Im hungry"

"Are u stupid?!"