Twenty-eight

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" I shouted, wandering around the house like a mad person. "What??" Yoongi stopped eating the cookies and looked at me confusedly.

"Ah! you!" i pointed to him who was sitting on the couch. "A-ava you are scaring me, what is it?" He asked

"I need someone to come with me tomorrow because i need to present my paintings" i said, scratching my head. "For what?"

"Remember about the drawing competition? i joined and competed with others. And i won, because it's not that hard since only five students joined it. Because of that, i need to paint something else on the big white cloth" i moved my hands, showing how big it is.

"Sure i can accompany you, but have u done the painting?" he asked. I laughed, closing my eyes and took a deep breath. "Not yet" i looked down to my handwatch and rushed into the study room to do my project.

I was sketching it on the big white cloth, and prepared the paints. I wore a sleeveless shirt, so it wont bother me so much with the sleeve. Yoongi knocked the door and i answered without looking up.

He placed a cup on the desk "Here's your coffee" he said, and leaned by the wall, looking at me. It's rare to see me hardworking over something so please enjoy watching me dear husband.

"sakura tree?" he asked. I nodded, smiling a bit. "Do u think it's okay?" I asked worriedly. "On my opinion everything is okay, because the most important thing is the colour" he came over and sat in front of the cloth, but he saved some area for me to move around.

He was sitting there for a long time, playing with his games and else. But this time, he wore his headphones that he just bought.

•••

After i have done, i let out a heavy sigh and stood up, looking at it. "It's great but.." i smiled wide. "yoongi what do u think--"

I felt guilty because he stayed here just for me and he's even sleeping in sitting position. I smiled weakly to him and walked over.

"Hey Yoongi" i shook his shoulder a bit. He opened his eyes slowly after several times and yawned. "What time is it" he asked. "2a.m" i chuckled.

"Are u done?" he asked.

"Yeah" i smiled and nodded. "But i dont think it's good enough" i sighed, looking at the sakura tree i painted. "Care if i paint a little bit more?" He asked.

I looked at him weirdly and shook my head. "Go on" i said. He removed his headphones and went to the cloth as he grabbed a paint brush.

He used black, white and red colours to do some changes on my painting. It took about 15 minutes until he's done.

My jaw dropped in awe to see what he's done to my paintings. He only added some shadows and coloured a bit more, but it looks so pretty, and it caught my attention for sure.

"Thank you!" i shouted and walked to him to give him a backhug. "I wonder how their reactions will be when i present this" I grinned.

"They will praise you, that's for sure" he pecked my lips and tapped my arms. "Wear something with long sleeves, you will caught cold" He stood up.

"Yoongi, just now Sydney told me when they organised the hall, she said she found a holder" I said. "So maybe you dont need to come up with me" I smiled.

"Then i will just give you supports from down there"

I closed the door and grabbed along the cup of coffee he gave me earlier. I already finished the coffee and made my way to the kitchen to wash the cup.

•••

"i can do this i can do this" i said to myself while holding my both hands tight. Yoongi was holding the rolled white cloth with his right arm.

"Im here with you, dont worry" He pulled me closer and brushed my arm with his left hand. When we reached the school, everyone was looking at us because Yoongi was holding me close.

Yoongi's expression seems like didn't give a fuck of whatever in front of his eyes. We went to the assembly hall and sat down beside each other on the chairs.

My heart wont stop beating fast until my name was be called as the principal announced my name as the winner.

I walked up to the stage and with the help of the teachers, they hanged my paintings on the holder and i hold the mic.

I started to give speech and thanked for the award. I told them about the painting that i painted. At first i was nervous but then i saw Yoongi was smiling at me warmly, soothed my heart.

"After i've finished, i feel like something's lost. My painting seems like incomplete. That's when Yoongi my husband came and--"

My eyes widened, the mic almost fell over from my hand but i caught it. Everyone was shocked, some of the teachers were shocked too.

Oh my god, what have i done