Nineteen

"You shouldn't go out by yourself. It's dark already" he sighed.

"Im not a kid" I rolled my eyes. "Still, you are a wife to someone" Namjoon groaned. I laughed and looked at him. "Did u just say wife? what wife when her husband is--"

"Her husband is?" He asked. "N-nothing" i shook my head. It's my family matter, no need to tell anyone else.

We were in convenience store, sitting around the long table. Namjoon found me when i was on the street, walking alone.

"He met her, right?" He asked. "Huh?"

"Yun, i saw her this morning"

who the hell is that biatch--

"who is she?" i asked, trying to be polite and control my manners. "He didn't tell u anything?" Namjoon was confused.

"Uh no?"

"What a useless husband" He covered his face with both hands. "He has a stepsister, adopted child"

My eyes grew bigger when he said it. "Both of them fell in love and yeah it's not wrong actually since there's no blood related" Namjoon continued.

"You know about Yoongi's dad right? please tell me you do"

"Just freaking continue the story" I sighed, disappointed on myself.

"He loves to beat both of them, adopted child because the stress and else"

"That's cruel"

"and this Yoongi, really loves to be a hero and saved her" Namjoon shrugged. "I heard she ran away, but i dont know much since Yoongi doesn't like to talk about it. But now, she's returned"

"Family reunited"

"No, more to love relationship. I know you are an outsider for him, but you need to choose between two options, leave him or make him yours"

I was speechless.

"I dont care if i need to leave him. I dont love him"

"But you like him. And soon, the feelings will change to love"

"What are u? Are love counselor?" We both laughed on my own statement and he nodded. "You can call me that"

I laughed again and stopped. "No, im not going to love someone like that" I scoffed and stood up.

"You are leaving?"

"Yes what else? Isn't it dangerous to go out" I sighed, mocking him. "Let me buy you a hot chocolate first" namjoon said and i chuckled. "You are too nice dude"

•••

In front of the house door, i wanted to push the door for it to open but someone was pulling it from the other side.

His eyes were big, when he saw me. "Where did u go?!" He almost shouted.

"Taking a walk" I rolled my eyes and walked inside, as i sat next to the kitchen counter. "Before i kill you, tell me where did u go" he smiled in annoyance.

"This hot chocolate taste tasty when we are cold, right" I smiled to him, making him even annoyed.

"I even got it free of charge!" I showed him with excited feelings. I wanted to make him annoyed and i succeeded.

He walked to me and leaned down, closer to me. "Im asking you where did u get this" he hold the cup in my hand.

"Convenience store, where else? are u stupid?" i asked. "Who bought it for you" he gritted his teeth.

"Namjoon" I smiled until he can't see my eyes. He groaned and stood up properly. "Im going to kill that guy" He was making his way to the door.

"Wait what?!" I pulled his neck shirt area as he stopped and almost fell to the back. "What did u say?" i asked.

"Im going to kill--"

"For what" i pressed my tone.

"For hanging out late at night with my wife" He hissed

"Your wife.. your wife.. your wife. Stop saying that when you never think of me as a wife!"

"Huhh? What are u saying??"

"Let me ask u one thing. Why now. Why it took you a long time for u to go out and find me. I was home when you were about to go find me"

He looked down and narrowed his brows. "Tell me!" i shouted.

"I was on the phone with her and didn't realised you were out"

As expected. He never cares about me. Almost an hour i was gone, and he didn't even realised that.

I was too frustrated when he left me at the dining table just because of the call. That's why i didn't tell him where i want to go.

"You never care about me, dont you?" i asked.

"I do care about you, only stupid husband dont"

"Then, stop contact that girl"