Eight

"Yah!" Yoongi hold the end of my hair from the back, forcing me to stop. I stopped and tilted my head to the back a little as i closed my book.

"Let.go" I pressed my tone. "Marry me first" he said, with confidence. "No guy would propose this way you asshole" I snapped away his hand from my hair and stood up properly.

"What's wrong with marry me? Because im a korean? hey, you have korean mix too" He sighed. "I do?" i asked.

"You dont know anything about yourself, dont u" He looked at me in annoyance. "Im sorry that i dont" i rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Just give me the fcking share" he groaned. "Why are u so desperate over it?" I asked.

"Seriously? you are asking me that?" he facepanned. "Look, just marry me. I swesr i wont do anything to you" he held up both hands. "How can i trust you?" i asked.

"Are u serious?? look, you are not going to have kids okay? Trust me!"

"I can't trust you no matter what. How can i trust you tbh??"

"Ugh just trust me. Convenience stores sell condoms everywhere. We can just use that!" he stroked his hair to the back.

"What the fu--- fudge?!" I threw him the book and waited for him to take it from the ground. "Thank u. Give it" I reached out my hand.

"Marry me first" He whined. "You just act like a pervert and now u ask me to marry you? i wish i could throw you into the garbage bin oh my god!" I groaned and walked away from there without my book.

"Dont want your book?" He asked while following behind. "I dont want anything with your fingerprints on it" i said, harshly.

"God, so fierce" Yoogi smirked a bit and chased after me. "listen. marriage, no kids, keep as a secret, share the property. That's all" He stated.

I stopped taking out my books from the locker and looked at him who was leaning by the other lockers next to me. He smiled when he succeed to caught my attention.

I swear his smirks remind me of a rapist in a movie.

"that's right girl" he nodded. "Just a marriage. Nothing more" he shrugged. "We will live like other teenagers. I promise" he flicked his fingers in front of me.

"No way" i slammed the locker and walked to the classroom along with him. As we entered, i saw something wrote on my desk.

"Go to hail"

Wait what?

I bursted into laughter when i saw the word. Is it supposed to he mean something nice or bad? Hail or hell?

"God, this person sucks in english" Yoongi covered his mouth with a hand and looked down to the desk.

"Your people" i scoffed. "I am a korean and i know english words even im not that expert. Still.. i wont write soemthing im not confident about it" Yoongi shrugged and looked to the students who were looking at us.

"Who did this?" yoongi asked, pointing down to the desk. "Oh my god" The class monitor came as he eas shocked to see it. "Im so sorry about it" He apologised to me.

"No, it's okay. Im not so burdened by it since it's hail not hell" I smiled, talking with him in korean. "A-ah.." He laughed awkwardly and nodded.

"It's disturbing to see this view. go away" Yoongi chased away the class monitor as he be seated on his seat next to me.

"Should i thank u or beat u up?" i asked.

"You should placed a kiss on my cheek instead for saving u"

"Gross"