Thirty-six

"Avalyn!" I stopped walking when he shouted my name, more to growling. I started to be afraid and slowly turning around to face him.

"I can't believe this" He groaned and threw his bag on the couch, walking toward me. We were in our house, like it or not he need to go home.

"What!" I showed my anger toward him. "Im asking you, when will you give me the share" Yoongi said, glaring at me. "Im not going to give you. You told me that it doesn't matter anymore" I shook my head.

"That's why im hating myself right now. Such a big amount of share but i rejected just because of a girl like you!"

"You love me--"

"I love you? Please stop. Im tired of this. Stick to the plan A, give me the share and i will divorce you"

I gasped and eyes widened.

"I dont know what that fucking bitch brainwashed you but let me explain, THE WHOLE EXPLANATION. I dont give a fuck if u want to like me or not after this but listen"

My loud voice caught his attention, which make him startled too. He never saw me like this before.

"Goon raped me and thankfully Namjoon was there to save me. I was afraid if i will be pregnant so i asked for your help. You told me that you will take care of the baby, take care of me and yes, you want the share that's why you asked me to marry you"

"We are married and not too long after, I was miscarriaged and you acted harsh with me. But.. you still show me your kindness and how caring u are toward me. But then, that Yun showed up"

Yoongi won't change his gaze from me. He kept on staring at me, staring for a long time.

"You always contact her, you always be with her. Until one time, i avoided you and u asked me what's the problem. I let out everything that day and i still remember what you said to me. That you can't choose between me and Yun. You didn't choose Yun right away, you were confused"

"But finally, you chose me over Yun. We had our first kiss by the window between stairs and started our happy life together. But one night, Namjoon asked me to go to the hospital because you accident"

"Thst's all from me. You want the property? Fine. I will do it as soon as i can" I said, walking into our room. Yoongi stood there in silence after heard the whole story.

i changed my uniform and wore a long sleeved shirt and a denim. I grabbed my sling bag then walkedout from there, making my way to the door.

"Where are u going?" Yoongi asked. "Out from this hell" I said, gritting my teeth. He didn't say anything, dropping my hopes. I thought he would care even a little, but no.

I slammed the door behind me and used the elevator, going down from there.

I rode a cab and arrived at mom's house not too long after. As soon as i arrived, Mom opened the door and saw me with red eyes.

"Did Yoongi do something to you??" Mom asked. "No mom, he just wanted the share so i will give it to him" Mom escorted me to the inside and sat down on the couch.

"Dont honey. No. We should give him give him some lesson. I wont let him get the property so easily. Im not a good mother and not a bad mother, but, blackmail him"