Eighteen

"Let's go home" Yoongi said as he knocked my desk few times when everyone has gone home. The classroom was empty, no more students except us.

I shrugged harsh and snapped away his hand. "No need to touch me" i lifted my head up as i stood, walking out from the class.

"What's her problem?" Yoongi asked himself with a low tone but i can hear it.

As we reached our home, i entered the key and turned the doorknob without saying anything.

I leaved Yoongi speechless and confused.

"Hey, can u tell me what's your problem??" Yoongi asked like he didn't do anything wrong.

I shut my mouth and walked directly to our room, then to the bathroom after i grabbed along my clothes inside the cupboard.

I locked the bathroom door and put my clothes on the dry sink as i let out a heavy sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked myself, looking at the mirror. "You dont even love him. You married him just because you thought you are pregnant"

I ruffled my hair and let out a small groan. "Damn it" I scoffed before i undressed and took a warm bath, cool down myself.

After i've done, i wore my black pants and oversized shirt then walked out from the bathroom to see Yoongi was on the bed, playing with his phone while.. smiling.

"That's a long time" Yoongi said, realising i've out from the bathroom. "Why do u care?" i asked, a bit rude sounded.

"You are acting differently today, why?" he asked. "You told me that u dont want me to get so close with you. Im doing it right now" I rolled my eyes.

"No, there must be something else. You are different"

"Just take care of your business and stop asking about me" I groaned and walked to the make up mirror and sat in front of it. I turned on the hair dryer and dried my hair.

I can see Yoogi's reflection by the mirror. He was frustrated and walked out from the room right away.

I can't hold back my sadness. Why am i being like this now?

•••

The door bell rang, and i rushed out to see Yoongi already answered the door. He took the plastic bags and turned to me confusedly when he saw me.

I gave the cash to the guy and he leaved after he gave me the balance. I took it from Yoongi and he closed the door behind us.

As i made my way to the kitchen counter, he asked "What are these?"

"Food, can't u see that?" i sighed.

"You are not cooking?"

"Im not feeling well. Just eat this" I transferred the foods into plates and served it on the dining table. I sat down, along with Yoongi and began to eat.

He didn't say anything and just eat the dinner, he must've been tired by asking me because i wont give any specific answers.

My gaze changed to the phone on the table, next to Yoongi's plate when the phone rang, a a sign of notification. He was in the middle of eating but stopped and checked the phone.

Again.. he smiled.

"no phones during eating" I pressed my tone but i just looked down to my food. He let out a laugh because of something he read on his phone "okay"

He was about to lock his phone when it was ringing out loud, making me mad and my eyebrows were narrowed.

"Oh!" He shouted happily and got up from his seat then walked away after he answered the call.

"Yes Yun?"

My eyes widened. It's making me mad. Seriously?!

I gritted my teeth and continued eating fast. After i've done, i went to the studying room and saw he was standing there, on the phone and was smiling hard.

"Ugh" I groaned and walked to the house door, leaving the house.

As i walked down to the street, i started to be panic when i saw two men were drunk.

I avoided them, but it became scarier when i realised that i walked in a wrong path.