Fifteen

"Goon keeps on looking at me"

"Well aren't u an ugly" He said between his munches.

"Excuse me?" "Nothing" My jaw dropped when he said that. Who in the world insults their wives instead of giving compliments?? YES IT'S MIN YOONGI.

"Ah!" i shouted, like something just appeared on my mind. "What??" he asked, almost choked on his food.

"Now i know you family's name" i giggled by my ownself. "I can't believe im married with this girl. Not just annoying but weird too" he scoffed.

I stood up, looking down at him. "Finish your dinner and go to sleep"

"You are not my mommy but i will be your daddy"

"What the fuck dude?" i almost slapped him but he caught my hand. "That's right, im not your mom but im gonna tell her about you came home late" He let my hand go and tried to snatch my phone whem i showed him Mrs Min's contact.

"You call her, and you are dead" he warned. "Im dead already by living with you" I hissed and walked away, to our room.

That night, i felt something under my pillow. It was roaming, under my pillow which i thought it was a snake.

I freaked out as i shot my eyes opened and looked at what's under my pillow to see an arm.

"Seriously you pumpkin?" i asked. "Where's your damn phone i want to delete my mom's contact and yout voice recorder" He groaned. "Do it again and i will rip off your throat"

His eyes twitched a bit when i warned him. "Fine" He groaned and lied down back, facing the other way.

"Good"

•••

I can hear an alarm from a phone but for sure it's not mine. It won't stop ringing as my hand cannot stop from slapping the other side where Yoongi supposedly to be there.

"Turn it off!" i groaned.

But he wasn't there.

Slowly, i lofted my heavy eyelids because too sleepy and looked at my right. I couldn't help but groan much more and trued to find his phone. When i found it, i turned the freaking alarm off and sat up.

While i was yawning hard, i realised something.

My phone, does the battery flat overnight? Why isn't ringing? I placed a hand on my forehead, thinking where is it because i couldn't find it.

My eyes grew bigger when i realised it.

"MIN YOONGI!" I shouted, running to the outside. "You freaking stupid snail, open up!" i shouted.

"Im bathing! Go away!"

"Oh no i won't. Where the fruck fruk yellow mustard is my phone?!"

"Ohohoho" he laughed. "In here with me"

"Give the freaking phone to me" i pressed my tone.

"Tell me your password first"

"You are still mot get over it yet?! Im not going to send it to your mom" I groaned.

"Your phone is waterproof right. I should make an advertisement with this" Yoongi said from the bathroom.

"I swear if you--"

"Buy this sony and i promise you will get the best waterproof phone in the world"

"YOONGI!"

"Oops, i accidentally dropped it into the water. But nothing to worry about, it's waterproof based"

I formed my hands into fists, trying to hold back my anger.

"Alright i will tell you the password"

"Nice!"

"It's 'GO TO HELL'"