Thirty-three

"Get out" Yoongi looked at her, with anger. Yun's eyes were shaking, almost bursted into tears.

"Yoongi this is me, Yun. Your stepsister, can't u remember? We both fell in love" She smiled, still want to convince my husband.

I wanted to walk forward but Namjoon stopped me, shaking his head. "Dont. Yoongi is angry. Better dont interrupt"

I gulped down when i heard that. Is Yoongi that scary?

"No i dont. But for sure, you left me. That's all i remember and i hate anyone who leaves someone. Now i want you to do the same thing. Get out" Yoongi gritted his teeth. Yun can't take it anymore and ashamed because she judt got slapped by him in front of us.

In hurry, she ran and left the room. It was an awkward moment when nobody speaks up.

"I can't believe this" He chuckled. "She's gone for a long time and suddenly showed up" Yoongi said, using a finger to massage his head both head sides because he had a headache.

"You remember her?" Namjoon asked. "Of course i do. That girl left me that's all. Who is she again? i yelled at her without knowing it"

"S-she's-- i dont know who is she" Namjoon laughed, lying to Yoongi. "Maybe she's another bitch you found by the street"

Sydney secretly showing Namjoon a thumbs up.

"Why do i think u are lying? You are my bestfriend right" Yoongi asked. "Y-yes of course i am but uh.. she's not that important pft" Namjoon waved his hand.

"Im not going to trust you" Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Who is she?" He asked. Namjoon and Sydney whispered to me to lie and Yoongi caught them.

"Maybe you guys should go outside and let me talk with -- what's your name again?" Yoongi asked. My heart shattered into pieces when he asked me that stupid kind of question.

"Ava" I answered with a sigh. "Ah yes" he nodded and as soon as Namjoon and Sydney waited at the outside, i walked to Yoongi. "Is this okay? They come to see you though" i said, with a worried expression.

"I dont care" he shook his head.

I sat on the chair next to him and he began to ask me. "That girl, tell me everything about her that u know" Yoongi said, looking down at me.

"She's not a someone you found by the street that's for sure" i sighed. "I know that. It's not logic. If u say the same thing, i would have chase u out too" Yoongi chuckled but i didn't.

Thank goodness i didn't support that statement.

He remembered her leaving him when they were kids. So.. maybe faking up a story wont be hurt.

"She's just your childhood friend but she left you like you said because she doesn't like to be friend with you. She said you are annoying, hot tempered, and dont give a shit about her"

I smiled nervously. "That's all i know"

"Wait, that's why she left me? Such an asshole friend. It's a good thing i chased her out" He scoffed.

"Did u bring anything for me today?"

"Yes, chocolates" I grinned. "No idiot" He laughed a bit. "Anything to gain my memories back"

"A-ah.." I nodded. "i forgot about that" i looked away, awkwardly. "Seeing u in this way, already make me relieved" I smiled. "Eventhough u forgot about our sweet moments" I grinned awkwardly.

"Maybe u can tell me our sweet moments than showing me things. Maybe it would work" He suggested.

"Okay so.. where am i going to start.."

"From our wedding" Yoongi said, looking at me while i was thinking make me embarassed a bit.

"We're married and--"

"Have we done it?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"Done what?" I was confused. I looked at him weirdly, waiting for an answer.

"Our first night of course" He scoffed.

"No no no, we haven't" I shook my head. "We just married there and went to our new house. We went to school together and.."

I want to cut out every negative things about us... for now. I dont want it to be complicated for him or he won't accept me at all.

"and there was a day where you asked me for a date. We went to the aquaria and else. It's a great day" i laughed. "Thank u again" I accidentally tapped his hand which was beside mine on the bed. He just looked at it, and didn't say anything.

"Oh and the other day, where i asked for your help to add something to make my paintings on the white cloth to be nicer. You added shadow and line or something u called them, on my sakura tree" I giggled.

"And--" I wanted to continue but i stuttered. "And..?" Yoongi was waiting. "And when i presented it on the stage, i accidentally said something like 'My painting seems incomplete. That's when Yoongi my husband came..'" i gulped down when i looked at his expression.

"What did i do that time??"

"You.. laughed"