Twenty

I looked down to the desk, can't be in ease after what happened last night. I sighed and continued sketching something on my paper

In sudden someone put soemthing on my paper, as i looked up at him.

"What's this" i asked, using my monotone. "Fidget spinner" Yoongi said, awkwardly. "What for??"

"You are stress.. right?" he asked, feeling a bit guilty. "Yes i am. But what the fuck--" i took a deep breath. "I dont understand" i continued after i calmed down.

"They say fidget spinner can release your stress"

I hold my head with both hands. "Listen, im not stress okay?"

"You look restless" He sighed. "Im just angry, that's different" I rolled my eyes.

"Yun and I can't be separate, can't u understand that?" he asked. "Then divorce me!" I hit the desk.

The other classmates were looking at us because i hit the desk. I stood up and pulled Yoongi out from the class, a bit further away so nobody can hear us.

"Divorce me, go start a new life with that Yun" i sighed. "You know i can't do that. I need to get my share"

"Are u kidding me?" i smiled in annoyance. We heard footsteps came from other sides.

As we looked at the direction, we saw Yun was standing therr, trying to hide but we saw her.

"Stop hiding, We saw you already" I rolled my eyes. "Listen. Once you have got the share, leave me"

He didn't say anything and looked away to Yun, dont want to answer me. "You hear me or not?" I asked. He just nodded and left from there.

Yun was confused af, she doesn't know what's going on. I can't take it to stay and look her face anymore. I feel sick.

I walked away from there, making my way to the class. As i be seated, i looked at the fidget spinner Yoongi gave me.

I smiled a bit and shook my head. "He know show to make jokes" I sighed, smiling weakly. I played it for a moment until someone came over to my place.

"How are u?" he asked.

I looked up, in annoyance and anger, i answered. "Before i kill you, go away" i said, gritting my teeth. "Why would I?" he asked. "I heard you are pregnant" Goon smiled, leaning closer.

"Im not" i shook my head. "Why would I?"

"We had--"

I stood up and hold the back of his head before i slammed his face against my desk as hard as i could

Everyone was looking at us, eyes widened because of my act.

"Can u just stop bothering me?!" I shouted, let go of his head. He groaned in pain, shouting and screaming. His nose broke, blood came out from his nose.

"Are u insane?!" A girl came up and helped him. "Ask this boy first if he's wise or not" I slammed the desk and grabbed my bag and things before i walked out from the class.

I broke the rules and went home straight away. I can't take it anymore, this is too much. Firsy Yoongi with Yun, then Goon with his stupid question about the baby.

I hate this place!

I want to go back, to my hometown! Im tired of this!

I entered the key and stepped into my house then locked the door behind me. As i threw myself on the couch, i looked up to the ceilling until tears came out from my eyes.

•••

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "i fell asleep?" i asked myself. I put an arm on my forehead as i sighed heavily, but i noticed something.

There was a blanket, covering my body.

I hold it and thought about it for a moment until someone walked to the couch i was lying on.

"Does your head hurts?" he asked, sitting at the end of my legs. I shook my head and sat up, looked at him.

"What is it?" he asked. "Nothing" i cleared my throat and looked down to my hands. "I heard you slammed Goon's face"

I gasped "Is it true?" Yoongi asked. I nodded slowly, holding both my hands.

"Why?"

"He asked me about my pregnancy"

"Usually you will just let him be. Why act rough now?" he asked again.

Im not going to say that im so frustrated about him and Yun. About me, starting to like him.

"None of your business" i rolled my eyes.

"The principal asked to meet me"

Yoongi sighed heavily, brushing his nape.