Thirteen

"It's not your fault" Yoongi said, looking down at me. "It is" I talked back to him. "I said it's not!" he raised his voice, make me shocked.

"Sorry" he sighed and stroked his hair to the back. "It's just, stop blaming yourself and accept that fact, the truth" he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I couldn't stop blaming myself because of my stupidity. Usually i will say 'why can't she just move on?' when i saw any movie. And finally i know how it feels, to lose something precious.

I lied down on my bed, looking down to my stomach. "If u want your stomach to be bigger again, eat more" Yoongi sat on the bed.

"Thank u for making jokes but im not in mood" i sighed. "Im not too. I want to talk something about this" He was serious.

"What is it? You are not saying u are divorcing me right" I asked, a bit scared.

"No, i just want to say im not going to treat you like before. I take care of you because of the child. Im not that evil to treat a preggy woman badly. Im sure u remember what i said before this, i told u i will take care of u because of the child"

I swear my heart just stopped beating. What is this feeling? Am i.. sad?

"Then go on" i said, put on my straight face. "Thank u for taking care of me-- i mean the child. Im sure u are happy since u've got the share" I stated.

"That's right. Dont ever talk to me at school unless it's important. Act like we dont know each other, like a stranger. I dont want anyone to see me with you"

I bit my lower lip secretly and nodded. "Okay. No problem" i shrugged, showing how i didn't care much about it.

"Good" he lied down on the bed and closed his eyes, about to sleep. "You are not going to sleep in another room?" I asked.

"Dont bother to ask" he said without open his eyes and continued his sleeps.

I took three days off from school because i wasn't used to the condition, moreover i had a fever. When i feel well, i went to the school separately with Yoongi. I went early than him, so i will reach school earlier than him.

"im sorry about it" Sydney apologised, putting on a worry expression. "It's okay. The baby is not meant for me" I gave her a weak smile as she nodded. "Okay"

I entered the classroom to see Yoongi was with his friend, makes me feel a bit betrayed.

Right, he saud he sticks with me because i was pregnant.

I slowly accepting the truth and walked to my desk, then sat on the seat.

Good was looking at me, makes me disgusted and took out my books to not pay attention to him.

Out of sudden, someone slide opened the door and revealed our homeroom teacher. "Ava and Yoongi, come with me" he said, with his serious face.

I turned my head around to look at Yoongi. He gritted his teeth a bit and sighed. He walked passed my desk as he made his way to the door. I followed after him eventhough i feel like.. a bit sad.

I walked behind him, quietly. He reached out his hand and pulled me beside him.

"Whatever he asked, I will answer it" He's not reminding me, he's warning me.  

I can't do anything but just nodded.

As we entered the teachers' room, we went to his place and he sat down facing us both.

"You guys are married?" he asked.
"Why" he continued.

I guloed down nervously and hold my both hands together, they were cold as ice.

"Family matter u dont need to know" Yoongi said with his arrogant way. "As your teacher i need to know" he stated.

"As a teacher you should stop eyeing my wife" Yoongi said, staring directly to Sir Jaeyun.

Sir quickly changed his gaze from me to Yoongi and i can see how irritated was he to have a student like Yoongi. I wanted to thank Yoongi but maybe that's not a good thing since he wont let me speak and he doesn't want to be seen close with me.

"I just want to know why" he asked again, making me and Yoongi heated up.

"I dont care if you are a teacher or even if you are a principal, as a husband i wont tell outsiders about my family matters. Now if u excuse us"

My heart stopped beating for a moment when he mention 'husband' and 'family'

That's right, even he changed his attitude toward me, he's still my husband and a part of my new family.
Once we're out from the place, i can see Yoongi's arms were veiny eventhough his expression was priceless.

"You okay?" i asked.

"No, u okay" He asked me. Pointing to my stomach using his eyes. "It's been days, so i feels nothing" I answered.

"Good" he answered shortly and walked away from there, leaving me behind again.

I can't help but smile at him.