Six

I was scoffing since then as i was following him from behind. My both arms were crossed in front of my chest, preventing him from seeing anything.. private.

"i didn't see it" yoongi sighed. "i didn't ask" i said, with a straight tone. "It's dangerous u know, walking at the back. You need to walk by my side"

"By your side my ass"

"Your ass?"

"I swear to god if u-- ugh!" I rushed beside him and walked together with him. "Your chest could be seen from upward only. No need to cover it like there's no tomorrow"

"There's no tomorrow for you if u keep on talking about this. Now hurry up. I want to find my sister and go home"

He can only sigh and followed what i said. How can he be this calm? He looks arrogant and troubled this morning.

While i was walking, i heard something. My eyes widened and i quickly grabbed his sleeve. "You heard that?" i asked. "No. What did--"

Once again, we heard it. He hold my hand and brought me to somewhere. "In music room"

We ran upstairs to see a big door. We were using our phones to torch the hallway. He quickly took out his keys and unlocked the door then opened it.

He turned on the light but it doesn't work. He was a bit confused until he realised something "ah.."

Using our phones, we looked forward and saw a figure was standing there, silently. "Sydney?" i called out. She turned around as her eyes grew bigger. "Sister" She cried and ran toward me.

"You are not hurt right?" i asked, checking her. "No, they said it's just the first warning"

"First warning? because?" I asked. Yoogi was walking to one of the piano and sat on the chair.

"They dont want us here, in the country" Sydney shook her head and looked down. "Are u for real? And they locked u here because of that?" she nodded

"have u called the guard or something. Where's your phone?"

"I dont know where is it. The guard saw me from the garden down there but he pretended it's nothing"

I gritted my teeth, clenching my fist. Out of sudden someone hold my shoulder as he tapped it.

"Let's go home. It's late" Yoongi said, with his straight face.

•••

As we reached home, mom was so worried about Sydney. She brought her upstairs, asking her what really happened.

"Ava, wait downstairs with yoongi" Mom said before she walked Sydney upstairs. I was stuttered and speechless right there.

Leaving me with this pumpkinhead?

I turned around, to see Yoongi was resting on the couch while watching the tv. I dont know what to do, it feels awkward.

I went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate and walked back to the living room, placing the cup on the coffee table next to him.

"Here" i said, in a low tone. He saw me and looked up for a while. "What?" I asked. "You could be a good wife" He smiled.

I sat down right away on the other couch while looking at him with both brows abridged. "Well.." He cleared his throat and chuckled a bit.

"What's your intention actually? are u being kind with me to know where we hide the safe?"

He shook his head with a little smile. "You want to know our secrets?" I asked. "No" he chuckled. "You want to kidnap us!" I shouted.

"Nonsense" he blurted out. "Or u want to steal Sydney's heart by being so kind" I twitched my eyes, staring in curiousity at him.

He drank the hot chocolate and placed back the cup on the table. As he gulped down and with some parts of his black bangs covering his eyes, he looked up to me.

He showed me a smile that can melt every girls' hearts.

"I want to steal her older sister's heart instead" He smiled to me, showing how charming he is.