2 || Mine for the taking

•WARNING AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE GORE AND VIOLENCE READ AT YOUR OWN WILL•

"Zayn?" Harrys' deep voice brung me out of the trance I was in, causing me to jump.

'Zayn' stopped glaring at me to glance at Harry, entering the room.

"Hello Harry. I brought the stuff you asked for."

Harry glanced at me before answering zayn. They were whispering but apparently not too well.

"All of it?" Harry whispered, and then the quiet conversation flowed as such:

"Ofcourse"

"Where's it at?"

" The truck"

"Alright..two right ?"

"Yes. And-" Zayn stopped mid-sentence to look at me.

"Harry can I talk to you about something downstairs really quick?"

"Yeah.. I'll be right back, Angel" Harry and Zayn left the room, shutting the door behind them with a thud.

I wasn't really concerned about them stepping out, this gives me time to look at this journal. I jumped off the bed, scrouchimg down. After making sure the coast was clear I pulled out the journal, turning to a random page.

"

Dear journal,

Last night, there was this voice i heard. I couldn't see anything but he called himself Ben, and he made me do something bad. He made me pull the trigger, I didn't want to though. He just won't leave me alone. He says I won't be truly happy till I kill them .."

I gasped silently, turning the page.

I scanned over the words a couple of more times making sure I read correct and shut the book. I gathered my things, shoving the book back into my bag, and opening Harrys' bedroom door. From what I have read, Harry either has a ghost or has killed multiple people and if I can find out who , then maybe I can turn him in.

I descended the staircase, meeting a empty livingroom. Dammit! I need to go, harry.

I unlocked the top lock to his front door and turned the knob.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around to see him and Zayn come from around the corner.

"Something came up.. I have to go"

I pulled open the door before he could say anything and shut it tight behind me. After I grabbed my skateboard I picked up the pace and rode home quickly, not looking back.

I had to get home and finish reading his journal. He may be murdering people and getting away with it.

~

HARRYS P.O.V

"Something came up.. I have to go"

She walked out before I could stop her, and slammed the door. Wow, well she must be in a hurry.

"Harry i told you black. What the hell man !? ... You know what never-mind I . .will just dye it myself." Zayn blabbered on about how I messed up.

"can you at least help me get them in the car?"

"No"

"Harry.."

"Ugh fine. Let's just hurry up. I have a schedule here."

After I helped Zayn get his things in the truck he sped off, probably to another fitting. I went back inside and sat on my white leather couch.

It's time, Ben warned me.

I smiled, agreeing with him. It's time to go see who's next. My boots hit the floor loudly as I made my way to the back of my house. As I caught sight of the door I was searching for, sobs and cries filled my ears. They could hear my boots.

"Time to play again."

Morgan Tentiall sat in the corner crying the least. Hmm.. I don't like to see them not crying or begging for their life.

"Morgan" I called.

His head shot up and he started crying harder and shaking his head. Good.

"Look man y-you don't have t-to do this. We can start over.. I-I'm so sorry! Please let me see my family, man."

I ignored his pleas and moved across the room close to him. Everyone else moved to the other side. They knew what was coming.

"Hmm Morgan.. How many years did you talk about me? Torture me?..hmm? Tell me."

He sobbed but didn't respond.

"Tell me Morgan!"

"I-I don't know.."

I smiled. He's so stupid.

"Well lucky for you I do.. Hmm let's see what I'm going to use today" I let out a dark chuckle, smiling.

I walked over to the cabinet and unlocked it, scanning my eyes over the selection. Maybe an axe today ?

Yes the axe, Ben encouraged.

"N-no ! Pleassee" Morgan was in hysterics and I loved it. He knows how it feels now.

After stalking back over to him, I smiled a big smile and pulled the axe up in baseball position.

"Bye bye Morgan" I whispered.

I swung and pulled back eight times at Morgans head. One swing I missed and chopped into his shoulder blade. Blood and chunks of his brain splattered on me and the walls but I wasn't worried. He deserved it.

Eight times.

Eight years.

Good job, Ben told me.

________________________

-AN-

Hey guys! Okay I really am so grateful that you guys like the story so far! :) what do you guys think will happen next?

[ And if your confused about 'Ben' it's a voice in Harry's head. ]

VOTE/ COMMENT / SHARE! :)

x