11 || Plan of Two

___________________________

Chapter eleven; Plan of Two

___________________________

All morning Tate, Louis, and Harry had been making sure everything was set for the auction, that was starting soon.

The room it was going to be held in was set up, and people were starting to show up. Soon, the place was packed, and Tate was on stage holding a mic.

"Good evening, everyone. Who's ready for the auction ?" Tate smirked.

The crowd responded with loud cheers and whistles, instantly the vibe of the room wasn't so bland anymore.

"Alrighty then, first up, Alice."

As the auction went on, everyone's eyes were glued to the stage, and all of the beautiful girls, not on Zayn, who was quietly lurking in the very back of the dark room. The only light on was over the stage, making everything else pitch black, giving Zayn the access he needed.

He held the bomb firmly as a evil smirk danced onto his face.

"Are the other ones in place?" His eyes were still staring straight at the stage, cockily. The girl on stage looked uncomfortable and displeased with her situation as her eyes watered but that only made Zayn want smile more. Girls were nothing but a product to him; a trade for money. This was humouring to him.

"Yes. I checked again, after it started." Louis spoke, standing next to him.

"Good, let's go." Zayn set the bomb by his shoe, then stepped over it as they proceeded to walk.

"What about-" Louis started, but Zayn cut him off immediately, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"Harry is handling it."

Harry wasn't though. Harry was getting angel skipped up in line, so he could get his money then 'bounce'.

"Yeah, next" he persuaded liam, who was rubbing his chin, looking at the clipboard.

"I guess" he sighed, writing Angel's name for next.

"She's on now.." Liam muttered, adjusting himself.

Harry nodded, walking to the back of the line to drag Angel to the front.

Angel looked at Harry in horror as he shoved her out on stage.

"Here we have a young dark haired one. She's 5'5, Virgin, with a good health rate. This evening we are going to start the bidding of with one hundred grand.. " Tate spoke quickly.

A bald, middle aged man stood up, and shouted 'two hundred grand', followed by another man shouting 'five hundred grand'.

Harry smiled, thinking about the money stacking up. 'Come on, I need more than that' Harry thought to himself.

Angel on the other hand, was beating herself up. The guilt from taking the journal was eating at her, more than when she actually took it.

If she just would've left that journal alone, she would've been still working on that stupid project, and she wouldn't be involved in this.

Her guilt was soon replaced by anger, and she wanted to hurt Harry. Though, she can't physically hurt him right now, she knew what he was after; the money. 'He can't get the money for something that's not here' she thought, a smirk slowly filled her face.

'Are you seriously trying to escape right now?' Her inner voice thought, but she pushed that thought away, and started casually looking around. Her thoughts drowned all of the bids out, until Tate got back up to the mic.