Xx

__________________________

Angel's POV

I pulled the black sweater over my head and glanced at myself in the mirror.

Ehh, it will work. My mom's in a hurry, I know.

"I'm ready, mom!" I shouted, leaving my room and running down the stairs.

"Finally.." My mom laughed, placing her purse on her shoulder.

"You look nice" I complemented her elegant black pantsuit.

"Thanks, honey" She smiled as we reached the front door.

"Leeann!" My mom shouted as she opened the front door. Leeann stood there with big eyes, alerted too I guess, glancing over her shoulder, then looking back at us as her moms' grey car drove away.

"Hello Mrs. White. I-uhh.. I need to talk to Angel."

My mom gave her a small smile, then opened the door wider.

"I'm going to work and then running some errands. I'll be home later. Love you!" She pecked me on the cheek and quickly walked out towards her car. "Watch after her, Leeann!"

"Hey!" I laughed.

Leeann gave her a smile then a small nod, and shut the door.

I let out a long breath, wrapping my arms around her. We let go of the hug and I examined her.

"What's wr-" I stammered, but she cut me off.

"Angel, everything's fine.." She said, running her hand through her hair. Her eyes jerked when they moved, and her breathing was rapid. She was lying.

"Okay.." I said as if I believed her. "Well, wanna go hang out at the park?"

"NO!.. I mean, it's too hot outside, right now"

She's definitely hiding something.

"Leeann, if we're in potential danger, I need to know."

She looked at the ground, not meeting my eyes.

"It's... them. Luke..Zayn"

"What? What happened, Leeann?" I said, quickly.

"He said if Harry makes it out of.. I've been getting these texts.." She pulled out her phone, unlocking it.