4 || Gone.

(: edited.

_______________________

_________________________

Angels POV

I raised my hand to knock but the door cracked open, light pouring out into the darkness.

"Harry?" I called out, taking a step in.

"I'm right here" Harrys' voice came from behind me, making me jump.

Harry pushed past me, plopping down on his couch.

"Uh.. Nevermind.. So where's she at?" I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Your friend ? She's dead." He smiled.

I scrunched up my face, rolling my eyes.

"Really, where's she at?" I asked, irritated.

He looked over at me, his smile curving into a smirk.

"Fine, I'll tell Luke to bring her back." Harry tapped his phone and put it to his ear before looking directly at me.

"Luke ?..Yeah... Can you guys head back now ?.... Oh okay cool...yes please, mocha.. Alright bye." Harry laughed before placing his phone down.

"Journal?" Harry raises his eyebrows.

"My friend?" I retort.

"They should be here in 10 minutes..until then, give me the journal and let's talk, hm?"

I set his journal down on the coffee table in front of his couch.

I shifted on my feet, giving him a weird look. He patted the spot next to him and smiled, friendly.

"It's okay I prefer to stand, but thank you" I said shaking my head.

It was harrys turn to shake his head.

"Don't be silly, take a seat" he smiled.

"Really, I'm f-"

"SIT. Down." Harry lost his smile, and his eyes taunted me, daring me not to sit down.

I sat down, scooting to the edge of the couch on the opposite end of his.

The smile returning to his face warned me of maybe a bipolar disorder because he had just lost his smile three seconds ago.

I accidentally let my emotions fall to my face and I gave him a confused, disgusted look, causing him to raise one of his eyebrows.

"Something to say, Angel ?"

I shook my head, remembering that I had questions for him.

"May I ask you something?" I asked, unsure about his reaction to my question, and if it would be safe to ask.

"Ofcourse, love, what is it ?"

I shifted, curious.

"Did you do it?" I said, and instantly regretted my words. It went silent. You could hear a pen drop.

Harry didn't look at me. He straightened his clothes out quietly as he stood up and turned away.

"Water?"

I couldn't help but wonder, what's he avoiding?

"what ?" I asked, very uncomfortable.

"Do you want some water or not?" He got a glass from the cupboard and turned back towards me.