5 || X

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 1.6K reads :)

_________________________

Currently I had my head layed on nialls' lap while the rest of my body draped across the seats. Although I don't know him, it's more comfortable than the seats, so I didn't protest when he placed it there.

"Niall, when I pull over I want you to give her the blue one" Harry said, turning up the air conditioner.

"But I thought you wanted me to use the red one?"

"I said the blue one"

"But.."

Harry turned around, and blinked at niall with a straight face.

"I said.. The blue one"

Niall nodded, grabbing something under his seat.

"I think you should pull over here.." Luke said suddenly.

"Chill out blondy.. I'm pulling over."

Harry slowly pulled over to the side of the road and Niall leaned over me to unlock the door.

He ripped all of the tape off then motioned for me to get out.

"Alright, let's go"

I stretched my legs to get out and looked around. There was nothing for miles. I wouldn't make it if I ran.

"Okay I need you to point at me but the bottom of your arm faced up. Make sure it's very straight and you don't move"

My focus was brought back to the blonde infront of me and I was reminded of why we got out of the car.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Of course not, why would Harry let me do it.. I'm sure he'd prefer himself to do that if that were the case."

True.

"Okay" let's just get this over with. I flipped my arm over and waited for whatever he was going to do.

He brought out a small,blue, circle thing and placed it on my arm. I tensed up a little, not sure.

"Relax, it's just going to put you to sleep for a while .." he pressed it into my arm and suddenly it felt cold, and I couldn't stop laughing..

He wrapped his arms around me just as I started to feel dizzy.

"Shh go to sleep"

I laughed again then leaned my head back and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms and legs around Niall tightly. It was like I was high , well maybe a little more than high.

I felt my back be placed on the seat then my shirt lift up and something fuzzy and warm be placed on my stomach. When I opened my eyes I saw a grey and white kitten laying on my stomach, making me laugh some more. My hands ran over the fuzziness till I fell asleep, which wasn't long, because I was so tired from laughing.

[ by the way, that cat wasn't really there.. She's really messed up right now]

_______________________

Leeanns POV

I don't know what's going on but I was pushed inside of a door and told to go through the red door that stood before me.

Maybe I was too scared to find out what was going on, or just too scared period, but I hesitated to turn the knob.

"Yes ,but you need to hurry Harry.. It's on friday which is only the day after tommorow, and I have things planned... An hour ? Okay cool.. Use the back entrance." A mans voice came from behind the door.