9 || Villain takes down Villain

You guys are going to hate me for this chapter ;) sigh..

[ I'm going to switch POV's a lot so if it gets confusing you can comment or pm questions and I'll answer them :]

___________________________

Angels POV

I moved slowly towards the car as Louis kept the gun towards my head.

"Faster. Go." He warned.

I picked up the pace, walking around to the back of the van.

A brown-haired guy stood there leaning against the van, casually sharpening his knife, and Niall was bent over, yelling in some girls face.

"Stop testing me, you little brat." Niall seethed.

Niall slapped the girl, and she fell over to her right. Then he grabbed her by the hair and lifted up her face.

"What is your name!?"

"Jessica.." The girls' face didn't falter though, she was a fighter and that slap obviously didn't falter her confidence.

"Add Angel and Jessica to the list." Louis stated.

The brown-haired guy complied quickly.

"Well get in the van, what are you waiting for?" Louis shoved me towards the van, and I fell into it, almost falling.

I sighed, climbing into the vehicle full of girls. They all looked at me sorrowful, but I'm sure they've been through more than me. Their clothes were more raggedy, and they looked tired.

"Alright, this is all for round two" Louis said, lowering his gun into his back pocket.

"I'll take this one. You and niall take the third one?" The brown-haired guy spoke.

"There's no need for that." Niall stated. He got up from the girls face and turned around.

"That was all, and he's currently handling the situation. We can all go in this van"

I looked at Niall, Louis, and the brown-haired guy, all focused on their own situation. Could I maybe make a run for it? Not by myself..

I turned my head towards the other girls. There was about fifteen of us.. If we all run, I would have more of a chance. I could go to the police, we could all go home, and all of these filthy criminals could go to jail.

"On my say, I want all of you to get out of the van and run straight into that forest right there okay? Don't worry, your all going home. I have a plan." I smiled, my adrenaline kicking in.

Some nodded, and some shrugged. Okay, now all I have to do is make sure all three aren't looking..

Louis and the brown-haired guy were looking at niall, and Niall was explaining something. I looked back towards the girls nodding and jumping out of the van. I slipped to the right of the van back towards the building, and I could hear them jumping out of the van, but I didn't look back to see. I had to get us help.

I started to run towards the car park, when a random hooded figure appeared from around the corner. The person walked straight infront of me and stopped. A shiny pistol appeared, and they held it low.

"Look.. I'm not going to hurt you if you help me. I'm on your side. I want you to go inside and grab me some evidence.. Something that can get these guys shut down. Now hurry, I need to disappear." The masculine voice spoke low and monotone.

"O-okay.." I mumbled, wondering who the guy is. They obviously know what's going on here and had this planned.. So, who is the hooded figure?

I ran to the front of the building, pressing my hands against the door. Faint fire alarm sounds entered my ears and I shook my head. What happened after I left?

Leeann's POV

[ from the time the fire alarms went off ]

We all stood there for a minute before we turned towards the exit but a bump echoed from the other side of the building. Zayn stopped walking towards the exit, jogging towards the back of the building as he pulled out his gun.

"Something's going on, and I don't think it's a fire." Zayn said matter-of-factly.

Me and Luke kept on our way to the exit, our feet moving in sync. Whatever is going on, I'm not going to be involved in it.

Harry stood there, staring blankly at the wall. I didn't yell at him, I just left him in his little trance as all the lights went off around him.

"Come on babe." Luke wrapped his fingers into mine. I smiled a little as he wrapped his arm around my waist, protectively. Maybe Luke really does care for me?

Luke's POV

I know exactly what's going on in there.. I know exactly what's going to happen, and I'm not going to save anyone. Especially Zayn, he always underpays me, it's time for him to get what he has coming. He gets thousands and thousands of dollars at auctions, and only gives me hundreds.

Tate and Louis are this new little groups new leaders and they think they can take over Zayns' business, but I know they can't handle it, so I've got just the plan.

"Where are we going ?" She looked up at me with confusion on her face when she saw we were heading towards a car.

"Back home, I don't want you to go through anymore of this.. This is our chance to escape" I sent her a fake smile but she believed it, nodding.

But the thing is, we're not going home.

Harrys POV

"Harry, do you know what this means ?" Ben's voice echoed as I stood there staring into the darkness.

"No" I said out loud.

"It means.. Your not getting your drug money anytime soon.." Ben said harshly.

"I am.." I was getting my drugs one way or another and that was that.

"Oh really? How then?" Ben said curiously.

"I just will. This conversation is over Ben.." I said angrily, turning around.

"Boom!" A noise came from a close by room.

I stood there a moment, before moving towards the room.

Is someone robbing Zayn?

It was still pitch black so I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, turning on my flashlight. It lit up the room before me and there stood Angel in Zayn's office, looking guilty.

A smirk slowly made it's way to my face as she looked at me in horror.

"I-I was just.." She stuttered. So pathetic..

Kill her, Ben whispered harshly.

"Don't worry, I am." I smiled at her, stepping into the room.

_____________________________

Im tempted to just make Harry so psycho it would be spine chilling :D ... But I guess I'll save very dark Harry for Test Drive. If you haven't, you should check it out, just go to my profile, bc it's going to get bloody.

Also, I hope that wasn't too confusing bc I switched POV's a lot. Like I said, If you have any questions feel free to comment or pm me :)