10 || Killing Time and People

[ still Harry's POV ]

I sat my phone on Zayn's desk backwards so it would light up the whole room.

"Don't worry, you will what ?" She said, backing up as I came farther in the room.

I just smiled at her, looking at her up and down. Hmm, I could start with her legs. Or, I could just start with the neck, but then it wouldn't be as painful for her because she would only feel one slice before she bled to death.

My smile widened.

"Sigh, Maybe you'll learn your lesson now. Don't touch my things, and stop being so nosy. It will only get you killed." I said, slowly walking towards her.

"What are you doing?" She kept backing up, which was only irritating me.

Beat her to a pulp, Ben demanded.

I shoved her against the back wall, slapping her as a tear fell from her face.

"Keep crying, stupid, stupid girl" I said, lowly.

I fisted her hair, bringing her to the ground. My fist went back then slammed into her face continually. Then, I started to kick her harder and harder in the breasts, stomach and back . I rolled her over, holding her jaw before I wound my fist up, ready to let it go.

"This is not part of the plan. We need as many girls as we can get. Stop beating her, and back up, Harry" someone suddenly said as all of the lights came on. When I turned around, I saw Tate, holding a gun to Zayn's head.

"And if I don't?" I raised an eyebrow, smiling.

"I'll shoot you"

I just smirked.

We need to be alive to kill, Ben warned.

"Fine." I put my hands up, standing up.

"Grab them, then hand them to me and this can all be over" he told Zayn.

Zayn leant over the desk, grabbing a large stack of papers and handed them to tate, complying.

"Now go, get out of this place, and don't come back unless you want a clean bullet to the head." Tate shoved Zayn towards the door. Then he stood at the door, making sure Zayn walked all the way to the end of the road, then came back into the room.

"Harry, i didn't trust you at first, but you did your part good." Tate applauded. My smirk widened.

The thing is I didn't 'do my part' at all, I just stood there, not caring about Tate or Zayn. Tate thinks he can trust me, but he shouldn't, because I don't trust him at all. All I know is this auction is going to happen, and I'm getting my money.

"Get her, and let's go" Tate bunched up the papers so they would fit in his palm, and walked out.

**

Angels POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, and loud chattering. Sounds like.. a bunch of girls. My head kills, ouch.

"Ma'am, please get up. There's not much time to get ready." A female voice pleaded.

One eyelid at a time, I opened my eyes as I yawned. How long was I sleep after he knocked me out, and where am I ?

"W-where am I?" I asked as I stretched. The room was filled with girls in beautiful dresses, trying to find the right shoes, or finish their makeup.

"Your in the dressing room, we are rehearsing for the auction tomorrow. What size are you in dresses ? And what size are you in heels? And what size are you in bras? And w-" she started to ramble questions but I cut her off. I'm just so tired..

"Umm, yeah I'm going back to sleep.." I leaned back, closing my eyes.

"I've got this last one. Go get in line" a voice said.

My eyes flew open when someone smacked me in the face with great force.

"Get up and put on a dress!" Louis yelled, pulling me up off of the ground. I grunted, stumbling over to the dress rack. He didn't have to be so mean.

"Your taking to long, here" Louis threw a nice looking red dress at me. I sighed, pulling the dress over the black dress I already had on.

"No, take the black one off, and put on the heels and let's go."

I pulled the black dress off, without taking the red one off, and looked around for the heels. Louis sighed, pointed under the dress rack and I grabbed a black pair, slipping them on quickly so he couldn't complain.

"let's go.." He snatched my arm, pulling me into another room where the girls were lined up. These heels are too big.

"Alright, listen up. You will stand in line like this tomorrow, and when he-" Louis stopped to point to the man who's name I don't know yet. He had short brown hair and was wearing a white tee, blue jeans, and brown boots.

"-calls your name, you will walk out with him on stage and do what your told, exactly what your told. Got that? Good ,Do a test run. I have somewhere to be. After your finished, Knock them all out" Louis said quickly, then gave us evil looks and walked out of the room. A little pushy, what's up his butt ?

"Alright let's do this.. First we have, Amelia" the guy clapped his hands together as he looked down at a clipboard. Ugh this is going to be a long night..

Harrys POV

"I'm telling you, it's not going to be long enough" Tate complained to me, once again.

We were in his office, planning out exactly how tomorrow will go.

"I understand that, but it doesn't matter. People will stay till they get something they like." I shrugged, leaning back in the chair.

"alright, whatever. How much are tickets ?" He said, writing something down on paper.

"One" I shrugged, again. Tate irritates me for some reason.

Kill him, Ben whispered.

"Not yet." I said out loud.

Tate looked up from the papers, raising an eyebrow.

"Not yet, what ?"

"Nothing.. Just let's get on with this." I muttered. I'm actually very ready to kill him, he's highly annoying but I will wait till tomorrow. Everything has to happen at a certain time, including his, and everyone else's death.

Alright, the stories over now. THE END. Just kidding haha. That would be a absolutely horrible ending. Anyways.. On with the story. Mush.

Louis POV

I stepped out of the room and walked outside. My boots crunched the gravel under my shoe as I walked to my car.

When I got in, I started the car and buckled up. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I dialed the number. It rang a few times before they answered, though.

"Hello?" I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel.

"Hello ?" He replied.

"Zayn? Yeah, everything's going as planned. I'm on my way."

__________________________

Harry , AND Louis are up to something. Are they working together or against each other ? Hmm..

Vote , Comment, and Check out my other stories? Especially Test Drive, it gets way bloodier than this! :D Thanks for reading Ily x