8 || Newbie Takeover

______________________

Zayn's POV

I dragged Angel back to where she belonged, and strapped her firmly to the table.

"I hate you; I hate all of you" she spat, breathing hard.

I smiled; she's going to hate me more.

"The feeling's mutual" my hand adjusted the light that shone down on her body as she laid on the table.

I reached down for my phone just as the door was knocked on, and I set it back down before answering the door.

"Yes?" I looked down at the dark haired man that stood before me.

"Yes, I wanted to register someone? A blonde dude sent me to this room. Your the owner right?" He pointed towards my office.

"Oh yes, I'll be with you in just a moment sir." I gave him a firm nod before shutting the door and turning around.

"Can we get this over with?" Angel muttered, squinting because of the light.

I ignored her, grabbing my phone and dialing Harry's number. He better pick up.

"Hello?" I noticed that he answered the phone and I could hear him breathing but he didn't answer me, so I assumed he wanted me to continue.

"Harry, you need to get back here and deal with your product before it is ended by me." I waited for him to answer but he didn't answer so I took a deep breath and tried again. He better not be playing with me.. I don't have time for this.

"Harry?"

Third Person POV

Zayn stood there with the phone to his ear as the word left his lips. He was irritated with Harry and wanted him to just come fix his product so they could go to the next stage of training; but Zayn had no idea of what was going on inside of Harry's head, so when Harry replied, Zayn thought he was drunk.

"What?"

Harry's voice was lower than usual and sounded a bit off, but Zayn paid no mind. The time had came for him to get down to business and he wasn't having any extra. It was his way, or no way and he knew everyone would comply.

"Look, get your ass back here, now. I don't have time to play with you ,Styles." Zayn quickly clicked 'End', halting the phone call, and headed to his office to help the customer.

Where is Harry ?

Harry is indeed on his way back to the place but he was out for blood, and someone was going to be hurt. He wants to hurt someone. Anyone will do, he just wanted to cause pain.

As Harry pulled up, someone was putting their things into their car in a quietly fashion but he was going to change that.

"excuse me, sir. Do you have a cigarette ?" Harry said, getting out of the car to walk closer.

"No I don't but there should be a store the the left and down the road you could buy some." The man bent down to grab another crate, and that's when it hit him upside the head. Harry had picked up a crate and smashed it against the mans head a good ten times before kicking him in the stomach, letting out a laugh. Blood pooled around the mans head, and he lay there looking calm; dead.

"Pathetic" Harry mumbled, walking away to go inside.

"Finally, your here" Zayn said as Harry entered the building.

"What did you need me so urgently for?" Harrys voice was still rough, and his eyes showed an unclear emotion. Zayn had in fact no idea what was wrong with him but it wasn't his concern at the moment, since 'he seemed fine' if you asked him.