13 || Bottom Lines

__________________________
SORRY ITS NOT EXTREMELY LONG BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE, SINCE THE WAIT HAS BEEN SO LONG! Enjoy!
__________________________
Comment your thoughts while you read?
__________________________

After the night Angel returned home from the gruesome journey, Zayn followed through with his promise. Leeann came home, safe and unharmed.

Though the girls were home, and physically safe as they could be at that point, that didn't stop Leeann from worrying. She was so worried they would come back for her, and follow through with the threats put into her head, she almost had a nervous breakdown.

After being set up and captured, Sunday, February 18, 2020 Harry was arrested for the kidnap of 42, murders of 37 people and attempted murder of two. Being eighteen, he was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

The hunt for Zayn, Liam, and Louis remained. To make the girls feel safer, police suggested moving, and maybe a different identity. Leeann and Angel, of course, accepted this offer and are now in their new locations. Life is on the bright side for them, everything is better and Leeann isn't so paranoid anymore. Recovery, they were truly recovering with their new identities as Layla and Amber; everything was great, or at least they thought everything was great..

*1 Month after the arrest*

{ Menis View Police Station }

"So, Dan.. You have an important statement about this case? What is it?" Officer Davis -who handled Harry's case- asked, grabbing the file from the filing cabinet and sitting back at his desk.

Niall leaned forward, like he was about to talk and suddenly slammed the officers head into the desk, knocking him out.

Quickly, Niall grabbed the file, going through it until he found what he was looking for.

Niall took a picture of the paper, and placed it back into the file. He wasn't careless though, he placed the file back into the filing cabinet before taking off his gloves and leaving promptly.

When he got outside, he hopped into the passenger side of a black Hummer, pulling his hood off. Louis was on the drivers side, starting the car up.

"Where are we headed?" Louis smiled, driving out of the lot.

"Ash Creek"

*3 months later* { Angel's new house }

"She's going to die, I bet" Marie pointed out as the girl on the screen poked around the corner where the villain was waiting for her.

Amy laughed, nodding her head. "Most likely"

Angel stuck her hand into the popcorn bowl, only to feel the hard bottom of the bowl.

"There's no more popcorn" She pouted.

"I'll go make more" Leeann snatched the bowl, sticking her tongue out. "First grab is mine, too".

Angel rolled her eyes and laughed before continuing to watch the movie.

"I'll go with you" Jessica suddenly said, following Leeann down to the kitchen. Marie observed Jessica carefully, watching her go downstairs.

Leeann pulled the buttery popcorn down from the cabinet and grabbed a package from inside.

"Tired?" Leeann glanced at Jessica before unwrapping the bag and placing it in the microwave.

Jessica sat slumped on the stool, with her head leaning on her hand. She wasn't tired, but stressed out.

"A little" she replied, sighing.

After the popcorn was ready, Leeann took it out and poured it into their bowl. Her hand grabbed at the bowl quickly, getting the first handful, as she said she would.

Jessica smiled, a small smile.

"Oh cheer up, the movies not that scary" Leeann poked.

"It's not the movie.. I'm.. I really think y-"

"Jessica.. We have to go now" Marie said suddenly, coming down the stairs.

"Why? The movie isn't over yet."

"Dad wants us home for dinner. Now, come on before we can't come back for being late."

A sigh escaped Jessica's pouty lips, and she followed her sister out the door.

"Bye Layla. See you later."

"Bye Jess."

As soon as the two girls were outside and the door was shut, Marie showed her true frustration.

"Ugh" she grunted, pulling Jessica away from the house and down the long driveway quickly.

"Jessica! What were you talking to her about!? Do you want to end up like Melanie?" She huffed as they got to the bottom.

"Of course i don't want to end up like her!"

"Well you can't tell them anything! You have to ignore that feeling in the pit of your stomach!"

"Look what we're doing to them, Marie! That's so selfish!"

"You can't think like that! You know what he will do if we d.."

Jessica and her 'sister' both got quiet as the black Alexis pulled up in front of them.

The window rolled down slowly, revealing an unhappy man in the front seat.

"Well, why don't you just stand there all day! I mean, take your time, my children!" He said sarcastically rushing them.

"Louis, I a-" Jessica started, but her sister saved her quickly.

"Have a stomach ache! .. Come on let's get in the car." Marie said, pulling Jessica to the backseat. As the girls settled into the backseat Marie gave her the 'are you stupid?' look, widening her eyes.

Louis glanced at them in the mirror. He raised an eyebrow, then dismissed it, putting the car back in 'drive'.

"So.. what information have you gotten for me today?"

________________________

Hello, again my babes!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Sorry for not updating quickly! I have been taking advantage of my winter break! But, it's time to get back on the ball. ( no pun or anything intended, I promise. )

Hey larry shippers, checkout my Larry version of Dark Oblivion ? I'm sure you'll like it (;

Vote, comment, follow, and share? :)

Love you guys! Have a happy new year!